KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by ryaca_ »

Kipers1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:02 am Lordseth и ryasa похоже больше всех заинтересованы в том что бы кингнуб был в игре. Как бы вы не отмазывали кингнуб все видели что он помешал сносу здания. + мы сносили ваших друзей и это тоже всем известно. Не удевлюсь если даже вы попросили кингнуб помочь GODZ. Щас любое событие связанное с пвп этот нуб будет тут как тут. И не будет прошлых стычек интересных когда люди бились за свой интересы. Кингнуб всем помешает. Не игра а беспонт...
blah blah blah blah blah

you can't be the victim every time(ты не можешь быть жертвой каждый раз)
Kipers1

Post by Kipers1 »

Бла Бла Бла ryasa :lol:
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Sinceramente, el evento KC para mí es algo indiferente... Soy lvl 500.

Imagino que se ha trabajo mucho para desarrollar esta idea. Pero como todas las ideas, hay que pulirlas. Creo que sí KC no pudiera entrar en territorio clan, se acabarían los problemas
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The only problem is that he should not impose a battle if the clans and so at this time are engaged in a battle between themselves.
And one more thought, for a month, the planned event battle royal had never happened before with the awards that are indicated in the post.The only thing that was a nice bonus is that he drops weapons in the same way.
Will there be scheduled events battle royal?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

By the way, one more thing since KingCorpse became a mage, I noticed that he killed unclanned heal blockers, which is not fair because they are not in the clan and ordinary mages suffer from this why he can do it?This tactic has always been used to kill a mage because it is very effective way to deal with it.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

It was announced anyone involved in the battle can be attacked including heal blockers. This meant any player blocking another players heal or blocking KC heal is getting involved in the battle. I understand that is something unfair but it also could help you if someone blocked your heal. KC is 17k and has between 20k to 30k levels total of players attacking him each battle. It's everyone vs him. He has no help he wants no help.

But if it helps I'll tell him to stay off of clan maps.
He was wrong to jump in the battle of destruction of a clan building I would be angry if I was there too.

And kipers I now many of you believe he was defending the attacked building clan but I have been working hard on this case. The GODZ tower was hitting KC too KILX tower was hitting Him and KING towers he killed someone in each clan near that spot except AD because he couldn't reach anyone in AD without the tower and players killing him. He was defending nothing he seen a big group of high level player and thought it would be a good fight.
He didn't even attack first when he came on the map. The first ones to attack him was POTEMKIN87 and BlackFenix and specter and goves then KC started attacking everyone.
I'm not saying he wasn't wrong I'm just informing you it may have seemed that way but KC was not defending anybody he had alot of players to keep him busy under the towers.
But I will give him restrictions now. If he request the event to be deleted over all this I have no choice but to pull the plug.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

honestly i don't think any players will ever be happy with the kingcorpse idea. as always, an idea for something new comes about and it is shot down by players.

and it wouldn't have mattered where the attack yesterday happened, players would still complain and cry favoritism. it has no significance that the kingcorpse attack happened on a clan map. the results would have been the same on any other map.

the reality is the players will never be happy and will always find something to complain about.

there is no magic solution that will please everyone.

i would like to see just 1 idea come out where the players put their faith and trust in the fact that it may very well be that someone other than themselves just might know what they are doing. no suggestions on how to tweak or make the idea better, just to let go for once in their lives and leave things be.

will this ever happen? no. there is no stronger drug than reality.

so much negativity on the forum anymore and players hide it behind the guise of "all ideas need polished to be better" but i know the truth. misery lives company.

i know that better than anyone. if ppl aren't thankful for all the things that they have in this life than how can they be thankful for anything?

entitlement and instant gratification are a hell of a drug.

so come on, lets see if we can all sink any lower than we already have...i know that at least in that respect i will not be disappointed.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Not true we all just dont want one player choosing how all clan wars go. ban him from clan maps. it is beyond me how you call him a special event but yet he came and took over a clan war. he is suppose to help increase game fun not be the total factor. maybe if you guys stop beimg so offended about being wromg and start paying attention to what us players want.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I would not say that these is complaints.This is ordinary comments and requests from players to correct anything in the right direction.This idea was to return the players
interest in the game, but not everything goes right the first time, so we’re talking about it.
We must correct mistakes and make corrections if we want to do something better.We should not be silent if any idea has flaws that can be corrected.We must try to improve and not stand still.
Kyrosft

Post by Kyrosft »

I would not say that these is complaints.This is ordinary comments and requests from players to correct anything in the right direction.This idea was to return the players
interest in the game, but not everything goes right the first time, so we’re talking about it.
We must correct mistakes and make corrections if we want to do something better.We should not be silent if any idea has flaws that can be corrected.We must try to improve and not stand still.

Not true we all just dont want one player choosing how all clan wars go. ban him from clan maps. it is beyond me how you call him a special event but yet he came and took over a clan war. he is suppose to help increase game fun not be the total factor. maybe if you guys stop beimg so offended about being wromg and start paying attention to what us players want.
yeah i agree with you guys. Yo estoy de acuerdo con lo que dicen mis compañeros hispano hablantes en sus comentarios, y ellos igual que yo no entendemos por que un GM nos responde que solo estamos llorando y se burla (muchos son niños jugando no todos hablan cordialmente), solo dicen lo que piensan. But the answer is BLA BLA BLA?