KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by ryaca_ »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:10 pm Not true we all just dont want one player choosing how all clan wars go. ban him from clan maps. it is beyond me how you call him a special event but yet he came and took over a clan war. he is suppose to help increase game fun not be the total factor. maybe if you guys stop beimg so offended about being wromg and start paying attention to what us players want.
you have been complaining about kingcorpse since day 1. have you ever said anything positive about him?

I'm not offended at all. every one else has the fake outrage snowflake sjw theme going tho.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm I would not say that these is complaints.This is ordinary comments and requests from players to correct anything in the right direction.This idea was to return the players
interest in the game, but not everything goes right the first time, so we’re talking about it.
We must correct mistakes and make corrections if we want to do something better.We should not be silent if any idea has flaws that can be corrected.We must try to improve and not stand still.
see? under the guise of "we must all make it better"
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Kyrosft wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:53 pm yeah i agree with you guys. Yo estoy de acuerdo con lo que dicen mis compañeros hispano hablantes en sus comentarios, y ellos igual que yo no entendemos por que un GM nos responde que solo estamos llorando y se burla (muchos son niños jugando no todos hablan cordialmente), solo dicen lo que piensan. But the answer is BLA BLA BLA?
for gods sake use a translator so we know what you are saying. if you think you can do a better job of being a gm then apply for the position. that goes for all of ya(por el amor de Dios, usa un traductor para que sepamos lo que estás diciendo. Si cree que puede hacer un mejor trabajo como gerente general, solicite el puesto)
Kipers1

Post by Kipers1 »

Нет пусть он будет. Я хочу подкинуть небольшую идею. Можно сделать так. Если он пришёл на клановую вовремя войны то если его мы или другие смогут его убить то он больше не придёт. Думаю так будет спроведливо. И он пойграл и другие не сильно отвлеклась.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I don't do PvP and would leave the scene ASAP or at least to a safe distance and watch!

But I'm all for KingCorpse. Here's why, if my forgetter isn't acting up.

S/he was a 13k player that came up with the idea. it was agreed on and KingCorpse created (a modified character from the 13k original - so the owner lost that character) to do special PvMP¹ Events.

People that "want to get involved" can ... people that don't want to get involved just leave. It's that simple.

I use to try and get a No PvP part of the game going. I was laughed at and much more, but it boiled down to
It's a PvP orientated game, get use to it.
Well:
It's a PvP orientated game.
And you have your very own PvMP Event!
Get use to it!
You still have the option to;
  • not partake
  • just watch, or
  • leave the area and do something else
==============
I do however agree it should not happen on "Clan Maps", it's an optional "Event" not a Clan War.

And that's just my humble opinion.

OFF TOPIC:
Like the other day I saw the KingScorpion (?) Event and when it ended "white Archer" got the drop. On my screen I see
someone: "Why does he always get the drop?
someone else: "Because he hits the hardest"

Personally I think the drop should be 50% chance and go to a "random" person involved in the event that hit him at least twice. That way Johnny(4) who hit him twice and died in the process, has a chance at the drop!
/OFF TOPIC

ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

the sun is out. its shining bright. let us all enjoy this day
Leone

Post by Leone »

This post I'm writing is number 67 in this thread. Whatever your thoughts about KC, it has certainly brought the forum to life.

I've read the posts. I think players who have commented have one of the following opinions:

1. KC should be removed from the game
2. KC should not be allowed on clan maps
3. KC should continue as he is and visit anywhere he chooses

On reflection, I think option 2 is a fair compromise. I like- no love - the idea of enemies coming together to kill a common threat but think that it is unlikely that those sieging or defending on a clan map will join together, although I have to say I think this would be fantastic if it did happen.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Leone wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:40 pm This post I'm writing is number 67 in this thread. Whatever your thoughts about KC, it has certainly brought the forum to life.

I've read the posts. I think players who have commented have one of the following opinions:

1. KC should be removed from the game
2. KC should not be allowed on clan maps
3. KC should continue as he is and visit anywhere he chooses

On reflection, I think option 2 is a fair compromise. I like- no love - the idea of enemies coming together to kill a common threat but think that it is unlikely that those sieging or defending on a clan map will join together, although I have to say I think this would be fantastic if it did happen.

Voto por 2!!

+10
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I don't partake in PvP and got my answer long ago that I can't be made to participate if I don't want to, so on a personal level it doesn't have much impact. On a game level though, isn't KC duke of his clan? Couldn't he theoretically recruit members or build if he wanted to? My reading of various posts suggests that if KC started to build a base there would be no shortage of players who would siege the base. Just not the opposite way?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.