Who uses quest manual, "Find in page" command

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Who uses quest manual, "Find in page" command

Post by terminator »

Those of use who use the "Find in Page" key to look up quest numbers in the quest logs, how would you like to have 1 PDF that contains every quest, and you don't have open many many docs to find that one hidden quest, with this, it searches all quests at once. I have done this and converted it to PDF, I am still confirming it contains all the quests. I can not post it here, cuz no external links, and it's also massive file. Lmk what y'all think, and if you guys want me to do it with any other types like chests etc.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Re: Who uses quest manual, "Find in page" command

Post by ryaca_ »

Wow that must have taken a lot of work. Perhaps there is a way that I can add this in general information. Please PM me the details.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Indeed, I have been working on it for several weeks, I "finished" it last week, and still validating it, also a massive process... The amount of text in quests is unimaginable, i cant imagine writing all of that. I found over 5000 typos I made. Plus so much reformating etc. This contains basically every single non player interaction, excluding chests.....My next goal is to work on a siege time table for each level and each type of char.....unless someone has already made it( post it below if it has been done...i havent seen one). Ill send you my current draft in a bit ryaca, want a pdf, or a .txt file?
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

A pdf file will be fine.