I want to be peaceful

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

I want to be peaceful

Post by DAVEmanda »

I want to be peaceful. I won't atack anymore to the clans that were my enemies unless if they atack me.
I want to be peaceful. I won't do PvP unless if you force me to do that. I want to make my clan peaceful. But if you atack me I will atack you and your clan members. I have less time for the game and I don't want to PvP more. I will be playing without atack anyone. I am playing these days with my ogre DAVE_pesca. I am lvl 197 and I promise to no atack. I have my high level acconts I didin't lost them but I want to play with my alts :)
Im not interested on build more so my clan is only for friends and my own account. In my clan the only members that there are zacker, an alt of h4t3rz and my own accounts.

I only want to play the game and be friend of you all. Some people takes the clan wars very serious, me no, you are my "enemy" but you are my friend. I only want to play with you all without more wars. If you atack me I will defense myself of course but I don't interesed on any wars.

Have a nice day

DAVE
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
_NICKPAN_

Re: I want to be peaceful

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Boooo? ?? . .. .. ...?
Boo
LostKnight

Re: I want to be peaceful

Post by LostKnight »

Peace Dave ....
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.