Most important fear of the Green Gnome

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Most important fear of the Green Gnome

Post by Mr_Maks »

I made a video over which I tried make for a long time due to the fact that I had never had experience in video editing before.In order to show how Green Gnome now has a problem with spawn.The video is doubled to show three cases at once and you haven't spent much time watching it.

Link removed but it should have happened if someone is still interested I can send it to you in PM(sorry again)

I'm only trying to help solve this problem and already made an almost ready-made idea with an afk check pop-up notification.Special thanks for the help in correct this idea:LostKnight,SellSword and Leone for their help in adjusting this idea.(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16647)
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grahf

Re: Most important fear of the Green Gnome

Post by Grahf »

I do agree with the afk check but i do think before making the spawns back the way they were something would need to be put in place to detect auto clicking the current spawn system has only stopped high level players from auto clicking levels afk (some high level players still auto click just not afk and on tougher and not the most ideal mobs so then their spawn doesn't run out) meanwhile while low levels are still at large doing it if the spawns were to be reverted back auto clicking would then become an issue again not as great but still an issue as people would now not need to move around anymore they could simply set up an auto spawn start their auto clickers and simply level completely hands free (for some not all they could do this all day long gaining massive amounts of levels) while the only thing they need to do is keep an eye on their screen and glance at it every xx seconds approximately or so to make sure there's no gm or the afk pop up isn't there and if one of the 2 are present they simply would need to pause their clicker respond to the gm or the afk checker pop up by tapping the checkmark and then simply restart their auto clicker. The afk pop up would do good at stopping afk leveling but it wouldn't stop the other half of the abuse as for why the spawn system was changed
(Auto clicking)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

But is it worth it to wait so much? I don’t think that this idea will be realized soon because the combatant is engaged in a new engine but spawns need now to high levels for continue play.
This idea was make sense when we has no1 active GM,now we have 4 GMs who check all players everyday.
Now it makes no sense to raise your level. Upgraude levels will give you power only for PVP. You will not be able to realize it to kill a large number of monsters, and this seems to me most important because pvp in this game is a hobby and grinding up monsters to strengthen your character its do it everyone when he entering the game.
Spawns will come back anyway, but high-level players are suffering now, but for what?
If I lose pets now, I just can’t get game gold to buy them again or I’ll need to craft crafting although I never did it but preferred to raise levels and use monsters who drop valuable things to raise gold.
You can tell you can buy them for real money, but in all the time I bought more things for playing gold than I could afford.
I spent more than a month to earn money on lightning bees and bought 7 premium skins for my friends as a gift for the new year and bought 2 premium skins for myself.

This is no less beneficial for compbatant but on the contrary such high-level players like me encourage players to donate but now with such limits spawn its impossible to get gold in general.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Grahf wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:30 pm I do agree with the afk check but i do think before making the spawns back the way they were something would need to be put in place to detect auto clicking the current spawn system has only stopped high level players from auto clicking levels afk (some high level players still auto click just not afk and on tougher and not the most ideal mobs so then their spawn doesn't run out) meanwhile while low levels are still at large doing it if the spawns were to be reverted back auto clicking would then become an issue again not as great but still an issue as people would now not need to move around anymore they could simply set up an auto spawn start their auto clickers and simply level completely hands free (for some not all they could do this all day long gaining massive amounts of levels) while the only thing they need to do is keep an eye on their screen and glance at it every xx seconds approximately or so to make sure there's no gm or the afk pop up isn't there and if one of the 2 are present they simply would need to pause their clicker respond to the gm or the afk checker pop up by tapping the checkmark and then simply restart their auto clicker. The afk pop up would do good at stopping afk leveling but it wouldn't stop the other half of the abuse as for why the spawn system was changed
(Auto clicking)
+1
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

I rather have it to where they can't gain unfair levels again by abusing auto clicking and cheating there are many who have abused the time where no GM were present in game and gained many levels due to auto clicking and THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PUNISHED and would most likely abuse it again if the spawn system was made back to the way it was without a way to detect auto clicking hell some are still abusing auto clicking.... in the end if it means we suffer you know exactly who to point the finger to so lets not make it ideal for them again until their auto clicking is put to an end...
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Grahf wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:53 pm I rather have it to where they can't gain unfair levels again by abusing auto clicking and cheating there are many who have abused the time where no GM were present in game and gained many levels due to auto clicking and THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PUNISHED and would most likely abuse it again if the spawn system was made back to the way it was without a way to detect auto clicking hell some are still abusing auto clicking.... in the end if it means we suffer you know exactly who to point the finger to so lets not make it ideal for them again until their auto clicking is put to an end...
+1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

It's easy for you to talk because at your level you don’t lose spawn at all.Getting rid of cheaters should never be above the bar when on the other side of a cliff are people who have spent more than 5 years to achieve their results and they have to wait and not be able to play like normal small levels.
It looks like how we kill the robbers becouse they robbing us and kill the old people for the company too.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:17 pm It's easy for you to talk because at your level you don’t lose spawn at all.Getting rid of cheaters should never be above the bar when on the other side of a cliff are people who have spent more than 5 years to achieve their results and they have to wait and not be able to play like normal small levels.
It looks like how we kill the robbers becouse they robbing us and kill the old people for the company too.
Do not assume that im not affected by this cause i am lol and I'm not the only one and YOU'RE not the only one. Just because you been playing 5 years does not make you any more important than anyone and i would certainly place getting rid or cheaters above you, above myself above all the non cheaters. Cheaters ruin the game plane and simple cause once you take care of the cheating or have a system/method to aid in that then time can be spent elsewhere like helping non cheaters etc etc
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you had power in real life, I fear what would happen :D
I still think your point of view is not correct because you are ready to kill innocent people in order to get rid of violators.
As in real life there is no way to completely get rid of them.They were and will remain; you can only reduce their number.The lives of ordinary people should never be touched due to rats.
I do not put myself higher, but because of my gaming experience, I know how it will be better and I personally took up the idea that will cope with violators better and most importantly, with almost no losses.

You only do what you endlessly argue with me and constantly try to put the last word behind you. I'm tired of answering, I don't have time to endlessly respond to your messages.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm If you had power in real life, I fear what would happen :D
I still think your point of view is not correct because you are ready to kill innocent people in order to get rid of violators.
As in real life there is no way to completely get rid of them.They were and will remain; you can only reduce their number.The lives of ordinary people should never be touched due to rats.
I do not put myself higher, but because of my gaming experience, I know how it will be better and I personally took up the idea that will cope with violators better and most importantly, with almost no losses.

You only do what you endlessly argue with me and constantly try to put the last word behind you. I'm tired of answering, I don't have time to endlessly respond to your messages.
YOU started the argument i simply implied my opinion that there should be a way to detect auto clicking on top of the afk check because auto clicking is still being abused, auto clicking is killing the game auto clicking is the root of the afk problem you should know you made all those little videos :roll: I'm surprised you're not more mad at auto clicking for as the ones who abused auto clicking have and are achieving what you've achieved in a fraction of the time and to return the spawns to what they were that would resume again and then there would be more complaining, more crying and more workload for the GM who are volunteers... if you had power in real life now I'd fear what would happen because nothing would happen at all cause you wouldn't attack the root of the problem you'd only do little work arounds that dont solve the problem 100% because solving the auto clicking problem would do good for the near future and the far future of FT you're not looking at the whole picture and quite frankly I'm not impressed with your "experience" don't start none there won't be none you attacked me i stated my opinion and would of left it at that don't get all insulted now jeez...