whining and crying

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

whining and crying

Post by ryaca_ »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
El.Menda

Re: whining and crying

Post by El.Menda »

???
Kyrosft

Post by Kyrosft »

:?:
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I think this is sad ryaca. You as a GM are suppose to be the taller man above talking down to others and yet you just call people whiners and cryers because they do not agree with you. This is not a leader qaulity and further shows you dont make rational decisions. I would implore you next time not to attack the players who are the only reason there is still a game and listen next time to are opinions. In any even try and grow up a little?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Esquema no entiendo este post....
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Esquema no entiendo este post....
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 pm I think this is sad ryaca. You as a GM are suppose to be the taller man above talking down to others and yet you just call people whiners and cryers because they do not agree with you. This is not a leader qaulity and further shows you dont make rational decisions. I would implore you next time not to attack the players who are the only reason there is still a game and listen next time to are opinions. In any even try and grow up a little?
that's like the pot calling the kettle black.

besides, how do you even know what this post is about? i could be referring to something else completely different.

and didn't you ask to have your accounts deleted? didn't you quit? or was that an irrational decision?

and please...save the threats that players will leave. ppl been saying thatsince ft was released. guess what....it's still here :lol:
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:20 pm Esquema no entiendo este post....
its not meant for you to understand...its an inside joke. everything is not all about you.(No es para que lo entiendas. es una broma interna)
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

No one said anythimg about others leaving and yesbi want my forum account deleted and yes you are acting like a baby. You are a staff member attacking anyone who disagrees with you. Thsns have a goid day.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

lol. the sun is out. its shining bright. let us all enjoy this day.