BANNING ALL ACCOUNTS!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

BANNING ALL ACCOUNTS!

Post by LostKnight »

...and I wrote:
A Friend in a PM wrote: in other games scammers get banned directly, and issues in game are resolve in less than 1 week
I do not play other games, but I have heard this.

And I wish and have fought for it to be a fact here as well.

Cheaters of whatever type: afk-auto-clickers, scammers, be it ingame gold or RL$$, bug abusers etc. should have ALL accounts jailed permanently.
So I bring it up again.

@ Compbatant , why for the life of me, do you allow these people to ruin your game?

A PERMANENT BAN of ALL accounts attached to an afk-auto-clickers, scammers, be it ingame gold or RL$$, bug abusers etc. is too little, but the best that can be done for your game.

They are destroying the good reputation of the game. OK that's an opinion.

EDIT: (see SellSword's post below)

So after "due process" and investigation; if found guilty, drop the axe so to speak.

pixels do not cheat; it's the person that is pushing the buttons to:
  • get 3rd party apps to grind, fish, chop or mine who are the cheaters
  • "dup" PlayStore purchases who are the cheaters
  • "dup" game item purchases who are the cheaters
  • abuse bugs found in the game who are the cheaters
  • scam others out of gear, game gold or PlayStore purchases who are the cheaters,
    • sometime laughing at them and calling them "noobs!"
      • I've seen the screenshoots available on the forums
Punishing only one of their characters temporarily, or even permanently is like saying "OK, change fingers now!" because the real person is still pushing the buttons and still cheating other real people and the game! Sometime creating new low level throwaway accounts to do so.

WHY?

People sharing accounts have been taken care of. Now is the time to do the rest.
WHY NOT!

And IMHO a forum ban is called for as well.
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Anthony

Re: BANNING ALL ACCOUNTS!

Post by Anthony »

YES ! as a player, are you satisfied when a bug abuser who stole you your 3k stuff or pet that you bought for 3$ get banned...TEMPORARILY... and still dont got your stuff back ?

I mean the scammers only lost their level 1 account nice very nice punishment, BUT YOU, You lose everything and the the only thing you can do is to cry and try to continue to play the game without having the feeling of having been robbed but keeping the smile until it's solve
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

No quiero comparar este juego ninguno otro.
Cada uno es diferente y cada uno tiene sus normas.

Eso sí, un consejo puedo dar,
En decenas de grandes juegos como éste he estado varios años.

El incumplimiento de cualquier norma siempre se ha castigado o bien con recorte de aptitudes de la cuenta o bien con la expulsión definitiva de la cuenta.

La repetición del quebrantamiento de una norma seria siempre ha implicado la expulsión de todas las cuentas creadas en base a un mismo correo electrónico.

Y aquí es donde está lo delicado del tema.

He tenido amigos que han comprado mejoras en algún juego. Y por el motivo que sea han sido expulsados permanente .

Hasta ahí todo de acuerdo. Pero si ese jugador gasto dinero real y su expulsión fue injusta, ese jugador pasa su queja a Google Play. Ya que ha invertido dinero real. Ahora es Google Play quién decide la verdadera expulsión o no. Google puede incluso reclamar el dinero real que ese jugador gasto, si se demuestra que que fue un error su expulsión.

Qué quiero decir con esto ?

Pues que la expulsión permanente de un jugador y todas sus cuentas es un tema bastante delicado.

Esto es juego. Y evidentemente es con ánimo de lucro por su desarrollador o equipo de desarrollación. Lógicamente si no obtienen beneficios esto se cierra. El servidor cuesta dinero cada mes.

Evitar errores si se va a proceder a expulsiones aclarando muy bien las normas, y el castigo por incumplir cada norma. No debe de tener la misma sanción un abuso de mensaje que una estafa de compra.

Saludos y dejen las armas para FT
Last edited by El.Menda on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

My Google translate is taking a right battering.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'll add in that I believe any case should be reviewed if necessary. Someone reporting a player should not be enough by itself, and at times there might be a different issue that makes things look different than they are.

Basically, make sure the punishment is warranted.

After that, yes, many of these things deserve heightened consequences.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

El traductor de Google, quizás sea el peor traductor de internet....
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:21 pm My Google translate is taking a right battering.
I'm not even trying. Ryaca asked him to use a translator and in English he said his next post would be in English it wasn't and neither is this.
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm I'll add in that I believe any case should be reviewed if necessary. Someone reporting a player should not be enough by itself, and at times there might be a different issue that makes things look different than they are.

Basically, make sure the punishment is warranted.

After that, yes, many of these things deserve heightened consequences.
Of course I meant with "due process" not just because Bob said, "He's a cheater"
I will edit the OP.
I was always AFK!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I loose the fun of game !
catch me and bann me and i leave that game forever !

Oh sry - i not afk and i not klicker ? mmmmm

Oh what a luck !

But plz fix DOOR BUG in clan, before u hunt afk and klicker ppl !

The bug will b used by many ppl, to decrease their fun, and its against rules, and that problem will never b fixed ! WHY ??????
DUKE of SK-Clan
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

And not why add a new ban system that player can dobit easily in the game

If the player get reported for cheating or trade abusing ... times he is gonna get ban or be checked by the GM's
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq