Black Mailer's List

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Black Mailer's List

Post by terminator »

I have seen lots of black mailing in FT, and I was thinking a good way to help prevent this was by posting screen shots and making a list of them on forum. They can take their actions in front of the public, and hopefully this will decrease it. I have none at the moment, but I hope this helps people who are black mailed out. Most of the time they can get away with it, but ft forum community will know, and hopefully encourage them to not do it

Got a screenie of a black mailer? Post below!
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Leone

Re: Black Mailer's List

Post by Leone »

Good thinking. Name and shame
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Some time ago a player demanded 1m or he would drag spawn and kill my pets. He was very blunt about it, so something like that would be good here.

Don't forget the /time or /info stamps if possible!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Essential - otherwise it'd be sent straight to gm inbox.

If naming and shaming publicly without details - and by this I mean screenshot- this could be widely abused.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Leone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:54 pm Essential - otherwise it'd be sent straight to gm inbox.

If naming and shaming publicly without details - and by this I mean screenshot- this could be widely abused.
My idea behind this was for either anonomous entry such as sell sword did, or like actual screen shot showing a clear intention of blackmailing, and not false accusations, it's a weird line of rules that if it's a clan matter black mail do you report?So i made this to kinda just discourage that behavior, else you'll be posted on here. Ex, if I had a screen shot of someone with sieged next my base saying they will attack me if I don't give them lvls, pets gold, etc. If their just saying a player name that's just false accusations. I would say only have player name if it's clear intention,
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.