Total votes: 10
terminator

Term's XP Calculator

Post by terminator »

==============
Beta Calculator Active Now
Test it out here >>>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
(Given Green Light For Link)
*Note, some values are still being worked out such as pet tank, post below if an extremly weird value comes out
==============
Purpose of the Calculator:
To simulate a monster "grind" (Non stop attack, able to keep full hp) based on the inputs. The inputs can be adjust (Finding another monster, adjusting player stats etc)

Manual:
*This only works for non mages, (Due to the unknown value of clicks per second)
1. Find the monster you are looking for in the monster index, you will need to know the stats of the monster
2. Type in the monster stats into the calculator from hp down to the monsters speed (Note, a round is the amount of monsters you spawn at one time, for example, I spawn 5 mushies at once, then I wait until they are killed)
(Note, Green means enter a value, orange means its a calculation, purple means its text)
3. Enter Pet stats (Dont type in 1 pet str, must be combined of both pets, same for hp)
4. Enter Player Stats, if you only use pets, enter 0 in for str.
5. Pet Tank Value, a 0 determines that you only tank via player, 1 is basically equally distributed from player and pets, and 2 is only pets (Note, due to the extreme random nature of this, it is very hard to isolate this and figure out how to calculate it. This is the primary reason for extreme weird number outcomes, it is possible I might remove it, just because of how much it causes weird issues.)
6. Read the Right Outputs
(The Calculations on the bottom are just there to help the calculator perform, they not entirely useful)
Healing time- The calculator calculates average heal time based on damage recieved (Pet hp has been messing with this, im hoping to improve this for a more acurate read out, is a hard thing to figure out, ill be able to eventually though, let me know if it needs to be removed until its more accurate)
Max Rounds per minute is the calculator trying to figure out how many rounds you can do per minute, since every minute the spawn cycle restarts
XP per minute is self explanatory
XP loss due to unoptimization is basically, how well would a perfect grind be, and how far are you from it. Dont be to alarmed by this number, if the actual grind is less then your potential, that just means you losing a little bit of xp. However if this is like 1/2 the xp, it means you need change your stats or monster.
Xp Opt Percent, How well are you able to grind, are you getting 100% xp for your stats? Under 100% means you are losing some of the xp you could gain, and could improve your stats. (If you get 0%, it means you are unable to heal in time for next spawn, or unable to kill within 1 minute
Then the times to lvl, and +10 lvls based on the xp per minute of continous grind

I can implement lets say a graphing calculator into this, with input sliders, so you can have a slider change the numbers, rather then manually typing to see what the best stats are.
*ALL CALCULATIONS BASED UPON THE FACT OF PET AND PLAYER HAVE +6 DEX OVER MONSTER!
Post thoughts below, *Numbers may vary if you use pet tank option, until a suitable random formula is created, research is underway!:)

New Addition: XP Coefficient Addition
Attachments
Initial Beta Calculator Test
Initial Beta Calculator Test
Untitled5.png (30.44 KiB) Viewed 4177 times
Last edited by terminator on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:14 am, edited 13 times in total.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Re: Term's XP Equation Theory

Post by ryaca_ »

I can support this idea.
terminator

Post by terminator »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:55 am I can support this idea.
Awsome:) Ill have the math nerds verify this equation, already found a cpl things I left out on accident that I had in my notes, but didnt transfer! xD

I'll need to experimentally confirm I'mma call "Terms Constant". This the 1.05 that is multiplied. This is attempting to estimate the time lost due to travel time of spawn and pets. This will need to be experimentally confirmed, because I feel 3 seconds is being to nice to account for this:)
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Supported. Let's see what you've got termmy 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 am Supported. Let's see what you've got termmy 😉
Ill make a google excel file of it, Ill share it with dmgame email I guess for now:)
My next idea is creating a calculator that finds the best monster to grind for the most xp, based off this model (Yes it can do it), but Ill need a couple minds on it, to figure out how to create a changing ranking system of Id's, that change depending on their stats. My idea is like a player inputs their level, types the type of pet (s), it spits out from best to worst monsters to grind based upon players level and pet :D :D :D. I can do the math part, but the monster ID database confuses me....lol
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
terminator

Post by terminator »

Anyone else find it cool that you can calculate the minimum amount of healing you need between grinds to an exact value to maximize xp? XD I do.!! :D Its not the answer that's important, but the variables that go into it!!!!

Another interesting effect is the xp gain through increasing max hp of player, Very cool in my opinion. Makes sense, by increasing max hp, hp Regen increases, means more time for grinding. So many cool uses for this I don't even want to sleep lol, you can input the xp per min you want and determine what str and hp you need to achieve that!!!!
*Lots of testing ahead of us to perfect it :D
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
Leone

Post by Leone »

Nice idea. I'd like to see how this develops.
terminator

Post by terminator »

terminator wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:04 am
I'll need to experimentally confirm I'mma call "Terms Constant". This the 1.05 that is multiplied. This is attempting to estimate the time lost due to travel time of spawn and pets. This will need to be experimentally confirmed, because I feel 3 seconds is being to nice to account for this:)
Upon further pondering, I have come to the conclusion that this is not constant. It is an estimate based off of another equation I'll have to create that brings upon the effect of speed of the monster against the distance it spawns. The value 1.05 will work as a place holder for now, untill a can figure out a way to model the movement of monsters and pets, but note, the more "rounds" there are the further this constant is from being accurate
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

ah understand i like this idea.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
terminator

Post by terminator »

g.jibladze wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:09 pm ah understand i like this idea.
:D , I need to find out 2 things, the distance a monster spawns from a player/pet and the correlation of the monster speed to the distance. Someone out here knows, it's not listed in the basic game formulas!(xD) :D
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf