I don't understand how to use it
20%
I have a suggestion on how to improve it
No votes

Total votes: 10
terminator

Re: Term's XP Equation Theory

Post by terminator »

I am putting a bunch of different calculators on the overall spreadsheet, So far I have:
1. The main xp equation, I will update different variations and updates upon this in the future.
2. An xp required to get to a wanted level, such as lvl 1083 to 2282 how much xp I need. I'm thinking of modifying this with the main xp equation and monster list, to perform a monster grinding list based upon level/ pet.
3. Building hp, damage based on player stats, time required to destroy the building. (I can add a siege equation ....but I am unable to find it anywhere)

I'll be happy for more stuff to add! Just comment below:)

Also, still needed:
terminator wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:16 pm I need to find out 2 things, the distance a monster spawns from a player/pet and the correlation of the monster speed to the distance. Someone out here knows, it's not listed in the basic game formulas!(xD) :D
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Ok I think I might have gotten it!! After lots of experimenting I think I might have found the movement equation.....Ill add it into my calculator...

Assumption based on equation : Speed 14 is map teleporting speed basically, 15 impossible without crashing game. (Needs to be verified)

Implementing this into calculator...
Note!!!!!This was experimentally achieved, times may be slightly off, equation seems to have a .997 correlation for speeds 3-9 (9-12 still being researched)
Due to the nature of the times, this wont be applicable under most conditions. This was researched to be added to the calculator parameters, so it would be hard to understand what it means. This equation is assuming an average spawn location. (Spawn seems to be most likely based on a bell curve, with the mean approaching about 15 paces, with a deviation of about 3 paces. *Not relevant to equation, just an observation upon its randomness)
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
terminator

Post by terminator »

I believe I have found, FINALLY! the last bit to go over, I will run my own little "beta tests" to see how helpful it is. Pm me for the link to access the calculator:) (I'm assuming I can send links via pm as long as they ask for it....if not I sent it to GM's for them to make sure it's virus free anyways:)
I'll work on adding game restrictions such as only 400 monsters per hour etc in the future.
This will allow me to create a percent of how well the grinding is based on your level
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yes. links sent via pm do not violate game rules and is perfectly legal.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Here is current stat readout, anyone have any other readout they want me to add before a full copy is made? Also,
I found a few verifications to make sure equation is accurate, but I need alot more to be sure, any chance you know:
Type of Pets you have
Type of monster you grinded
What lvl you were/at
How long it takes you to get a lvl
And Amount of monsters you spawn at one time
If you don't is ok, but all verification helps! XD The more we verify, the less chance weird outliers appear!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190424-110428.png
Screenshot_20190424-110428.png (189.9 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
terminator

Post by terminator »

==============
Beta Calculator Active Now
Test it out here >>>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
(Given Green Light For Link)
*Note, some values are still being worked out such as pet tank, post below if an extremly weird value comes out
==============

Purpose of the Calculator:
To simulate a monster "grind" (Non stop attack, able to keep full hp) based on the inputs. The inputs can be adjust (Finding another monster, adjusting player stats etc)

Manual:
*This only works for non mages, (Due to the unknown value of clicks per second)
1. Find the monster you are looking for in the monster index, you will need to know the stats of the monster
2. Type in the monster stats into the calculator from hp down to the monsters speed (Note, a round is the amount of monsters you spawn at one time, for example, I spawn 5 mushies at once, then I wait until they are killed)
(Note, Green means enter a value, orange means its a calculation, purple means its text)
3. Enter Pet stats (Dont type in 1 pet str, must be combined of both pets, same for hp)
4. Enter Player Stats, if you only use pets, enter 0 in for str.
5. Pet Tank Value, a 0 determines that you only tank via player, 1 is basically equally distributed from player and pets, and 2 is only pets (Note, due to the extreme random nature of this, it is very hard to isolate this and figure out how to calculate it. This is the primary reason for extreme weird number outcomes, it is possible I might remove it, just because of how much it causes weird issues.)
6. Read the Right Outputs
(The Calculations on the bottom are just there to help the calculator perform, they not entirely useful)
Healing time- The calculator calculates average heal time based on damage recieved (Pet hp has been messing with this, im hoping to improve this for a more acurate read out, is a hard thing to figure out, ill be able to eventually though, let me know if it needs to be removed until its more accurate)
Max Rounds per minute is the calculator trying to figure out how many rounds you can do per minute, since every minute the spawn cycle restarts
XP per minute is self explanatory
XP loss due to unoptimization is basically, how well would a perfect grind be, and how far are you from it. Dont be to alarmed by this number, if the actual grind is less then your potential, that just means you losing a little bit of xp. However if this is like 1/2 the xp, it means you need change your stats or monster.
Xp Opt Percent, How well are you able to grind, are you getting 100% xp for your stats? Under 100% means you are losing some of the xp you could gain, and could improve your stats. (If you get 0%, it means you are unable to heal in time for next spawn, or unable to kill within 1 minute
Then the times to lvl, and +10 lvls based on the xp per minute of continous grind

I can implement lets say a graphing calculator into this, with input sliders, so you can have a slider change the numbers, rather then manually typing to see what the best stats are.
*ALL CALCULATIONS BASED UPON THE FACT OF PET AND PLAYER HAVE +6 DEX OVER MONSTER!
Post thoughts below, *Numbers may vary if you use pet tank option, until a suitable random formula is created, research is underway!:)
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If any mages have autoclickers that enable them to provide a constant clicks per second please send a PM to the GM inbox and volunteer that information. You'll be the beta testers for mages to check out some cells! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

SellSword wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:41 am If any mages have autoclickers that enable them to provide a constant clicks per second please send a PM to the GM inbox and volunteer that information. You'll be the beta testers for mages to check out some cells! ;)
Yup i have thought about this, auto clickers make perfect models, but not allowed....so that sucks lol. i can use their average clicks tho
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
Leone

Post by Leone »

Term: this looks fantastic. Nice work mate.

Anyone using autoclicker- make sure you post a screenshot to help verify your findings.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

well done