Claw Spam

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Claw Spam

Post by LostKnight »

I'm out of here ... getting very personal.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I'm not mad , just simply pointing out the fact some people get extra privilege in game. Others were jailed for same action without hesitation. I raise these issues because if not pointed out they will never be fixed. Placing walls over and over and never building has to be consider spam. If not let's clear it up so all may do this while being seiged. So is to be fair. I rest my case. Good day.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
witch

Post by witch »

@h4rt3rz
NICKPAN is a game watcher and works with staff. So they say is not spam. I have clear pictures and timed to show the events
again you are making accusations of favoritism with out proof.
Kromel is right , theres no clan spam here i'll try to explain you why
RULE 14 says :
1) Spam Clan: Creating a "spam clan" for the sole purpose of adding more buildings to an area that is done with the intention of annoying other clans is forbidden. The owner of the spam building will be punished as well as the main clan that the owner is affiliated. If the owner of the spam clan cannot be directly linked to a main clan, the main clan that is benefiting from the spam buildings will be punished.

●Your pics showed : Nickpan putting back the walls you destroyed , same walls ,same place, he is not adding extra walls around to annoy players ,( he is not dropping walls over players to trap them inside )
● your pics showed : Nickpan trying to improve his walls but you are there attacking them , he has to log out or you are going to kill him . (He logs out as part of a defensive tactic)

2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam.

Your pics showed :
●Nickpan has a base
● he is building inside his base
●he placed unfinish buildings but you are there , like i said before how can he upgrate the walls if you are there attacking ? he has to log out .
●he is not building inside his enemy clan
● he is not dropping buildings on players .

Here, in this pic you can see your buildings lv 1 red hp , nobody is fixing them , you couldn't upgrate your buildings because your enemies were there attacking . You did the same as a defensive tatactic . And it wasn't spam because you have a base .
: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-23-07-49-25-548_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-07-49-25-548_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 3330 times
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

No I was told was spam. Only reason not punished I sold all of my clan. But we have here black and white text. For all future this is ok to do. So when you jail us again for same. Everyone will see not spend money this game. Those walls of nickpan never we're built. Still unbuilt rite now. My walls all got built. Unless you have more pics showing times wasn't? Lol anyways they saved there tower. All is done. Clans may spam walks now to save tower per your word. Have a good day.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Leone

Post by Leone »

Having not been involved in either war but done so in the past, my take is that players want consistency in how rules are upheld.

No arguments so far

On the basis of the screenshots I've seen, both claw and woot were defending their bases within the rules. A clan has a right to build a wall to protect the base., and both legitimately did so.

Again...I base this on these screenshots.
Leone

Post by Leone »

An addition: here's a thought.

Each GM posts a tricky ingame situation or dispute that they've encountered in ft but anonymised player A and B. Us players have to post how to solve it. All ideas welcome.

A series of case studies.

Sorry to hijack the thread.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Leone wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:01 pm An addition: here's a thought.

Each GM posts a tricky ingame situation or dispute that they've encountered in ft but anonymised player A and B. Us players have to post how to solve it. All ideas welcome.

A series of case studies.

Sorry to hijack the thread.
Plus one! Sounds fun!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've never been in a clan and don't care much about them, but this suggestion is like one I tossed out in a different thread.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16742#p112017

The issues I have heard sound somewhat similar, but there may details that are a bit different that swing the outcomes in different directions. It could be helpful to know that situation "A-B-C-D" is handled the same as "A-C-D-E" but not handled the same as "A-B-D-E," as a poor example.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, I also in some doubt because of this line-If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam.
It would seem that any newly unfinished buildings are considered spam, but now there are exceptions that are not spelled out in the rule.
It also confuses me a little why the defensive side has the right to use spam next to its buildings for defensive purposes because the attacking side has no way to endlessly block passes.
So I agree with SellSword that we would like to receive full details about this rule.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

replacing previously built walls (is not) and will never be considered spam, walls placed in the effort to secure a clan by the members of that clan shall not be and is not nor will it ever be spam building. END OF STORY, CASE CLOSED, GOOD DAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Last edited by DwarfTank on Mon May 20, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH