Claw Spam

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Claw Spam

Post by h4t3rz »

I took these over last two days of seiging claw. GM Kromleg says it's not spam because it is his base. So I want you all to see that I seiged these walls and killed them. Player NIckpan logs places unbuilt walls and logs off. Never attempts to build or fix. I kill wall again he logs and places unbuilt walls. These walls still sit unbuilt. The clear definition of spam. He placed walks to block us from hitting tower with the intent of never building. NICKPAN is a game watcher and works with staff. So they say is not spam. I have clear pictures and timed to show the events..

Killed walks new ones placed...
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-16-23-30-47.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-16-23-30-47.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3508 times
Killed walks again.....
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-16-23-34-28.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-16-23-34-28.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 3508 times
Wait he places more walls..
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-17-00-41-10.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-17-00-41-10.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3508 times
I reported to staff in total he has max ubuilt blocking tower but never built. He just keeps spamming unbuilt. So I'm suppose to keep killing unbuilt walks?

Please FT voices!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Re: Claw Spam

Post by h4t3rz »

According to your Game rules if a clan places builds but does not improve them us consider spam. Your rules say all players must obey.

Does this mean unless is friend of staff? Or does your staff not know the rules? Either way clearly you protect this player if you don't call this spam.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Rule 14.2
Screenshot_20190518-065556_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190518-065556_Chrome.jpg (473.28 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This rule has been updated quite recently and perhaps Kromelg was not notified of this change.I myself noticed this change by accident because there was no separate post with this rule update.
And for some reason I am think that you did not try to explain it to him personally but hurriedly went to write a public post, which is not a good solution to disagreements.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Four emails 13 pictures. I tried he would even listen for a minute. Simply said not spam the end even have in message.
I even showed him the rule here and he simply stop reply.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

See did not even want to listen. I even sent him a link showing game rule, but no matter it says we must know and follow all rules. That's as a player. GM should definitely know the rules or at least be open minded.
Screenshot_20190518-082554_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190518-082554_Chrome.jpg (282.76 KiB) Viewed 3480 times
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

h4t3rz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 pm According to your Game rules if a clan places builds but does not improve them us (is: by LK) consider spam. Your rules say all players must obey.

Does this mean unless is friend of staff? Or does your staff not know the rules? Either way clearly you protect this player if you don't call this spam.
You start by saying:
I took these over last two days of seiging claw.
... but the images clearly show you took the three of them yesterday, 17 May, between 06:30 and 07:41. That's a time frame of: 1 hour and 11 minutes - hardly the last two days.
2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam.
us (is: by LK) consider spam
... not entirely true, you missed the "may be"

Let's see, you destroy a wall, _NICKPAN_ rebuilds it and you destroy again. Your images show that action taking place in just over 1 hour. There may be a very logical reason why they were not 'developed' to green in the 7 minutes between your final 2 images.

One being that you are still there, in which case I would say this is clearly a defensive tactic.

What I see is a; you destroy, he builds, you destroy, he builds, you destroy, he builds, you destroy thing gong on here with little to no time in between for improving.

Let's be fair here, give them time to improve, NICK was there, he built a hasty wall for protection. The rule does not "state clearly" that he has to improve buildings while it is under siege and him possibly being attacked.

If in time they are not improved to green then they may be considered spam.

Just my 2¢ here - to try and be fair.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

There all still unbuilt and showed kromel first hand. Next....
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

There's three and fourth I can't reach because auto.
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-18-08-44-20.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-18-08-44-20.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 3473 times
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I think the continued disputes in this topic will not help if you want to achieve a better result write PM to any of the administrators (Gandalf,LordSeth).