To play and have fun.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jessie Valdez

To play and have fun.

Post by Jessie Valdez »

Children have toys and children's games have developed into a video game over time and now there are different games in all forms. If you are going to participate in the game, there will be gains and losses, just like a game in poker. It's all part of the game.

Like a child, I understand how it is to lose and it can hurt and you get sad and the parents / referee cannot always attend (the GM team). There are too few who can help you immediately, and there are many who scream for help. The only thing we can do is grow up and help each other to be able to get out of difficult situations and do the best we can to improve the game. It is not always the duty of others to meet your requirements, you can do much more than that. As I wrote earlier, everyone will lose sometime, the question is how do you do to get up again and continue playing. But if you feel that you do not have the joy left, take a break or find something else that is more fun. FT will always be here and i hope the game will always be open, if you ever decide to come back.

Old flames die hard !
(It's very difficult to forget old things, especially the first love)

Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
Melkor

Re: To play and have fun.

Post by Melkor »

Absolutely agree
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Agree 100% here!

I love FT, but it's not like it's the only thing I enjoy doing. Fit in other activities too!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

truth