More spam wall and GM do nothing. Funny!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

More spam wall and GM do nothing. Funny!

Post by h4t3rz »

Forgotten Tales_2019-05-26-16-42-22.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-26-16-42-22.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Another clan being cheated as GM does nothing..... Sorry clan SK but we don't get fair game only cheating....

GM I know you say is not spam right?

Third time clan wolv has been caught spamming. Don't even have towers but you won't see justice...

#stopthecheating
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Re: More spam wall and GM do nothing. Funny!

Post by h4t3rz »

Further proof GM does nothing , this not spam? Funny I was jailed for same so was wolv. Third offense but you won't do nothing..... Just saying...

#GMorplayerthecheat?
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-26-16-49-18.png
Forgotten Tales_2019-05-26-16-49-18.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1683 times
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I'm not pointing or blaming any GM. I know you can not be here all the time and I understand things are not instant. It is sad so many have loss builds to the same clan spamming walls. I just don't understand how many honest players must be cheated and leave the game. The list grows more each week. Let's see justice! Let's all have fun and fair play! If need more staff let's get more staff, if need more tools let's get the tools. Let's work towards a better FT. Let's find a way....
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I full agree to haterz and happy that he reported it!plz gms check it..russians r abusing bugs and it couse loosing players!SK feels very bad and he thinks to leave game!please fix that and catch bug abusers
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157