We don't care

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: We don't care

Post by ryaca_ »

i didn't say cheating is a low priority. I said clan drama is because those players scream for help the loudest and want help immediately as if those types of abuse and issues take priority over every other issue we gms deal with. non clan players understand that investigations take time. clarification and reading comprehension are real concepts.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I dont like those words we dont care...ofcourse al GMs must care what heppenes in clan wars..if there is any bug abuser..i m working for months building base and loosing it becouse off someone abuses bug and jump my wall?for what i build wall then?it means my work is wasting...i think GMs must care about it!russians destroyed SK clan..sk is very upset coz he worked much for it and he lost his base coz of wall jumpers..did anybody cought those wall jumpers?ths games one of the important parts are clans and clan wars thats why ppl are griding and buying lvls!who needs to get 13k if no pvp?!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

we don't care was me being sarcastic because we were accused by players of not caring.

as far as all those issues that you mention those things will be investigated. that does NOT mean that anything will happen out that the issues will be resolved to your liking. over half the clan reports We receive are false. so if you report something and nothing happens it either means that you are a liar and trying to manipulate us or that when we investigate that there is no rule breaking going on at that time.

usually to jail or punish someone that is abusing we need several reports and have to check on the abusers several times before we can be sure that the rules are actually being broken. THIS TAKES MUCH TIME SO DON'T EXPECT THE ISSUES TO BE RESOLVED PRONTO SNAP SNAP.

also Many times the player that reports is also abusing the rules as well as the opposing faction had also reported them. that really doubles the time that it takes.

clans are almost never happy with us no matter what we do.

many times do to time constraints we have to submit the report so that another gm that logs at a later time can investigate when they can.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I understood!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

ok. now i will start becoming involved with clan maps again.

send me a pm if you witness any rule violations.