Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 13
h4t3rz

FT Guide App

Post by h4t3rz »

I recently got bored so began creating a help guide for FT. Built for android and still in its early stages.

Main Screen
Screenshot_20190622-231002.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-231002.jpg (345.42 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Screenshot_20190622-231024.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-231024.jpg (479.36 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Screenshot_20190622-231008.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-231008.jpg (329.09 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Will keep you all posted on my progress. If you have ideas or think should add something feel free to post.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Re: FT Guide App

Post by h4t3rz »

Screenshot_20190622-231644.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-231644.jpg (409.14 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think it's a fine idea. Basic information is probably looked up more often that complex issues, so things such as monsters, pets, and items would be quite helpful as you have right now.

Maybe real $ purchases, with pictures of the skins?

A list of quests? A few months ago I was thinking it would be awesome to be able to put together an updated list of quests sorted by level. Give people an idea what they can do or what they can look forward to doing.

Maybe class information with their affinities?

That's most of the general information I would think. There are all sorts of helpful topics and issues that have come up in the forum, but that would open the door for all sorts of work I would think, and it's less objective too.

For your monsters shown, I don't believe the level groups are correct.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm yes #2 - GREAT IDEA!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Amazing idea. Big job, so well done for taking it on.

Please include 'contact GM inbox ' in it somewhere to save me repeating myself on mchat!
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Thanks all for the feedback.

The pets were added from MadMikael post. If these are not correct please let me know. Thanks 100% to MadMikael earlier work.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14695

The Items list will currently display the online plain txt, with images, and locations version. (Maybe Condense to one in future)

I added Trade Affinity for classes and will add some class info.

The quests will be added. Will provide videos and maps. This will be huge so may not be all added at once. Anyone have a txt of complete quest with ID?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:58 am Amazing idea. Big job, so well done for taking it on.

Please include 'contact GM inbox ' in it somewhere to save me repeating myself on mchat!
This is also a good idea. Links to certain forum posts (such as the game rules and game manual) seem like a good idea, too.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:59 pm The quests will be added. Will provide videos and maps. This will be huge so may not be all added at once. Anyone have a txt of complete quest with ID?
terminator put out one just before King's Garden and The Black Knights Castle maps came out so it's already dated but he said he was going to work on it. Talk to him.

I put a couple of things online you might be interested in:

Items list - by level.

The Three Main Crafting Menus +1

EDIT: I might add that the "Items" list has changes and is still in the process of changing.
I am always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:21 pm
h4t3rz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:59 pm The quests will be added. Will provide videos and maps. This will be huge so may not be all added at once. Anyone have a txt of complete quest with ID?
terminator put out one just before King's Garden and The Black Knights Castle maps came out so it's already dated but he said he was going to work on it. Talk to him.

I put a couple of things online you might be interested in:

Items list - by level.

The Three Main Crafting Menus +1

EDIT: I might add that the "Items" list has changes and is still in the process of changing.
Good point about the item list, LK. Also, the items.list file from the FT editor zip has the most complete info on all items currently released in game. Moving it out and converting to a txt file is the easiest method i know for viewing it on PC. The HTML viewer app built into many phones is good for viewing on android, in my experiences. It's organized by item id, rather than level/class/type, but has what you need.
For that matter, can't you view all the items and sort them if you open the editor on PC? Hmmm... Testing required. I'll get back to you on that.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ madmaniacal1

Yes. items.list is readable by a text editor it is just a plain text file. I have been ising it for a long time. And it look is like it is up to date but I have heard that the "attributes" are being modified.

The only two file I have not been able to open:
~/rpg_editor/assets/known_entities_list
~/rpg_editor/assets/units.factors

But I have not tried very hard. The rest: Just text files.
I am always AFK!