New beginning

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

naughty_boy

New beginning

Post by naughty_boy »

Hello community :D
idk why but addiction to FT is so high rated lol
after almost one year i guess , last night i figured it out that i need to get back However I thought with almost 3 years exp as a noob player , i can make a better exp of my own game moments ... Honestly i surprised more then my birthday party after i saw this huge updates :lol:
Anyways I had two accs witch they were not mine and they were shared ones but i was using them before the New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts and sure as my friends always says, I don't have a good memory and its like a fish . . . So I started playing from start and honestly i just found how much is hard to choose a char :D Yup im a super noob human :lol: so ive choose archer class after hours of thinking cuz of long range weapons and nice talent in crafting items but im still thinking that there would be be a better option.
SO here I am with a new journey and trying to start finding new friends and for sure old friends too if they didnt left game yet :)
i have also saw lot of ppl who have been leaved game or some of very very good GMs who are no longer GM now . . . Lot of things has been changed and im almost want to scream out .., but i prefer to control my self anyway making harmful voices in public is not popular :)
TY for all who still playing FT and all who try to make it feel like a home 8-)
LostKnight

Re: New beginning

Post by LostKnight »

Welcome back. Yea, shared accounts are jailed. Gotta be yourself.

So an archer. Nice. What's his name?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
naughty_boy

Re: New beginning

Post by naughty_boy »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm Welcome back. Yea, shared accounts are jailed. Gotta be yourself.

So an archer. Nice. What's his name?
Hmmm ill PM you about name xD
But im almost forgot everything even my hero skills lol right now im a noob again and found some good ppl to learn me game and right now im 51 bcuz of the advices they gave me :)
Also nice to see you again here active like always ^_^