Frustrating Tales....

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Frustrating Tales....

Post by LostKnight »

Ok, here goes.

1. I never could get the two Keys for the Black Knight's Prisoner tower. A level 800 quest requiring one to attack lvl 1200 guards and drop 2 keys, to get to an NPC that what a piece of 1k gear. Died every time trying - no keys
I GAVE UP IN FRUSTRATION

2. Fire plates to craft "2 Chaotic Plates". At a high level 800 low level 900 I could not get a drop, FRUSTRATED, I GAVE UP TRYING
- two friends, both over 1k GAVE UP TRYING AS WELL.
- another friend(3K) - finally did it after three weeks.
Fire Plate(200) - DROPS: Fire Archer(0.1%) <<-- NEED 2 at almost impossible odds
- 033% - Chaotic Armor(250) -> 10 Carbon Ingot + 1 Fire Plate + 10 Gold Ingots <-- 33% chance of success
- the "odds" tell me I need 6 fire plates to craft 2 Chaotic Armor.
- - probably closer to 14 Fire Plates needed HAHAHAHAHAHA Yea, that's gonna happen.

However an 8k mage did tell me once, "You want me to get them for you, it's easy for me."
Changed my mind: OK, go get them, I'll just sit here on my rocking chair and wait for you to play my game for me, because it's easy for you. Your words not mine.

And it gets better ... these have a better chance of dropping... 0.3% vs 0.1%
Hmmmm wait a sec....

3. Need 2 dragon scales for Sapphire Gloves(750). I bought 4 for 300m each = 1.2b - first failed, second attempt succeeded
- now I'm trying to recover the scales to get my 1.2b back.
- - 20 levels later: 1 scale -->> 3 to go. A VERY FRUSTRATING TALE
- Dragon's Scales(750) -> DROPS: Mystic Dragon(0.3%)

- 068% - Sapphire Gloves(750) -> 2 Dragon's Scales + 1 Gloves of Souls

Double jeopardy yet again: 0.3% chance to get a Dragon's Scale, but I need 2 ( :roll: ) then there is the 68% chance of success you can craft it. OH look at that: FAILED ... back to the dragon's for another round of frustration

My friend lost a 1k shield at 91%, he was extremely happy over that.
Leone

Re: Frustrating Tales....

Post by Leone »

I hope that drop rates are improved soon. That would go some way to resolving some of the issues you face.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I've given up on the drop quests because the drop rates are so bad. I figure my "best" shot is to grind until I hit level 1500 (I'm in mid 1100s now), then replace worms with chameleons. maybe, just maybe, I'll improve my chances by 0.1% :)
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I have completed all. Must sacrifice leveling while grinding ez prey, to get rare drops. After getting that rare drop, you are awarded with many levels at times. Stop whining...IMO
Leone

Post by Leone »

Humble_M wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:09 am I've given up on the drop quests because the drop rates are so bad. I figure my "best" shot is to grind until I hit level 1500 (I'm in mid 1100s now), then replace worms with chameleons. maybe, just maybe, I'll improve my chances by 0.1% :)
Worms > chameleons imo. I've tried both.