Good friends

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Good friends

Post by proto_nuke »

Good friendships take time to forge. There are ups and downs. These two outstanding individuals and I have been through a lot. They have certainly put up with all my BS and believe me I can be a real idiot sometimes.

It made my day to be able to take this screenshot.

Believe me I am going through a very dark period in my life and I find it difficult to find any reason to get up out of bed every day and this photo made me smile. I don't smile much anymore.

Leone and Lostknight: Thank you for everything. I'm sorry for all the times that I was an idiot.

P.S. Don't you guys worry about the fireplates. I couldn't ask you to sacrifice as much time as it will take to gather those. I will get them but it will take much time. I will travel to that cursed island and I shall not return anytime soon. This is a burden that I should bear alone.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-08-04-09-57-35.png
Screenshot_2019-08-04-09-57-35.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2285 times
Ryaca_1
Leone

Re: Good friends

Post by Leone »

You're very welcome mate:)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

You are more them welcome Ry.

I'm not worried about fire plates. I "finally" got my Chaotic Plates from J Valdez. I got frustrated and quit. Then I hit the dragon scales to craft the 750 gloves. I ended up buying them at a price I believe too steep. So I bit the bullet and I'm there going for the four I bought.

Now, helping you has been enjoyable. But I have changed location for a while. I'm on that "cursed island" as you call it. And as I have a nice small spawn going I discovered something.

"I" am actually getting a few kills myself, so the count on my merc quest is dropping slowly. AND while there is a pause in the spawn of the Lava Golems or they are going for the worms I'm fishing.

Count so far:
Fire Plates: 0
Merc Quest 500 Lava Golems: 19/500
Rare Fish: 2

So I'm there for me too ... we'll just have to share the island.
I got the coffee you being the donuts.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'll accept full responsibility for this.

Fire golem2 drop embers
Fire arch drop fire plates

Oh my word lol
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

So i was mowing my grass today and about 75% of the way through my ancient beast lawn mower broke. So I had to jump in the shower and then surf the internet trying to find the cheapest mower in my area. 3 hours later I am finally home with my faith in customer service completely wiped out. Why do the employees run from me when I need to ask for help? I went to four stores that sell lawn mowers in my area and had to pull teeth to get help. Maybe now I can finally get something to eat and relax and travel to cursed island.
Ryaca_1
Leone

Post by Leone »

I hate it when that happens.

Put them on your 'not shopping there again' list.

I'll see you there later.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm I'll accept full responsibility for this.

Fire golem2 drop embers
Fire arch drop fire plates

Oh my word lol
I was thinking something was funny ... but then I'm Lost. I remember having to "run to kill"!

But we all know my forgetter. Works overtime sometimes.

Hey Ryan, get a goat. And just to you know some of my teeth are in a jar :)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

After I got my lawnmower home and took it out of its box, I layed on the couch and was checking the forums and fell asleep. I just woke up. I must have needed the rest.
Ryaca_1