Other language

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sklep

Other language

Post by Sklep »

I know we talking in other languages but ENGLISH is international language, i have enough poeple from russia and spain because for this poeple is only one word "STUPID" ONLY they say "no ingles" and they have all in (edited)More than half understand English because i see it and not only me... they using other language special to have in (edited) other poeple other players! I have it enough! Today tapatio try to kill mine pet by spawnkills because he say "no ingles" maybe new rule? Or something for other language, i does not discriminate nobody but this unfair for other players! I'm sure not first i expierenced it
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
SellSword

Re: Other language

Post by SellSword »

I don't believe forcing one language is the best option. The official game rules may be in English, but even those are translated into multiple other languages. This is how FT has been for many years now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword is correct. Forcing players to use a single language in an international game would be a bad idea, regardless of which language is used.

However, knowing or not knowing English is no excuse for not knowing or following the game rules. When players have these kinds of behaviors, REPORT THEM! That is the only way for GMs to know who to punish (if caught) or watch (if nobody was there to catch them THIS time).
Omnes Autem Uri
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Tapatio should have been aborted.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

EDIT - Inapproperate
Last edited by LostKnight on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

How is Tapatio still in game? Isn't he/she/they/it/whatever the one that abused the protection range of wagon and attacked players inside that range AGES ago? Hell, they even showed ME how to do it (idk if still works) ...
Omnes Autem Uri
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

There seems to be a language bias that occurs naturally within the game. Sometimes I or one of my alts (at various levels) get a white or green chat in a language other than english to which I answer with a ?, or sorry english only. That usually ends all communication. But sometimes they do know some english and say so back to me my english bad. One thing that every one seems to understand is yes, no, or thanks. If someone is doing something I consider inconsiderate I try english. Could you please move somewhere else or whatever it may be with a please. If they give back "no english" they get NO! Sometimes they move on and at other times dig in or rarely even attack. But yes I agree sometimes the no english is an excuse to conduct in bad behaviour, if I pretend I don't understand how can they hold me accountable for what I could not understand is the thinking. That's where NO! cuts through it all, if they persist then you can be pretty sure it is intentional. Let me give an example. If I go to a non english country and am driving my car and ignore a street sign because I am "english only" I shouldn't be surprised if police pull me over. My ignorance of what has been written doesn't exclude me from obeying the law of the land. Neither does "no english" exclude a player from following the rules or in my opinion acting like a responsible human being by doing what is right regardless of any language barrier. Sadly though there are plenty of players who don't care about fairness and persist to feel they rule the game wherever their feet carry them. Try diplomacy first but have your screen shot ready to report them.
Retired
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I agree with MM. How is Tapatio even still here? Just a horrible example of a player.
Ryaca_1
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

I try so save pets so i don't think about evidence screen but next time i do it of course
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Tapatio,
Take my hand and I will lead you straight into Hell.
I have such sights to show you. You just need to sign on the dotted line. Give me your soul please.
Ryaca_1