Pet killers

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Re: Pet killers

Post by TangledSwerve »

Sklep wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:47 pm Some days ago, when im at devil island and exp at dark devils, log in to game jano, he how think by mistake (how he can know for i'm here now) try to kill mine pets, spawn devils focus on ogres, not me by him... i run and save pets for lucky, but jano log off per next secends... today he back and kill mine ogre... by 100lvls any ogre get 0 dmg by devils everytime devils focus on me, now i can't run and save pets because i was block by his big spawn... :/
When i log in to game he are here and exp :)
Be careful with him... i do ss third later because i do this post
Jano is not a pleasant player from my experience. I'm not slightly surprised that he would try to force a large spawn in an attempt to wipe out your pets. I had a similar experience with him at green devils & my worm pets, thankfully I logged in time. But he most certainly was trying make my focus on saving my pets, so he could openly attack me.

Dirty pvp player with a nasty and immature attitude. Plus, if the screenshots are anything to go by, he deserves a mute for his foul and disrespectful language.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Well said.

This is the best way to report players. Make it public. And to GMs, name, shame and give /info screenshots.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

^^ & ^ agree with both TS and Leone
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.