The 'I quit FT' thread

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Andrew333

Re: The 'I quit FT' thread

Post by Andrew333 »

Lol I'm glad the mage changes have been done, I can beat an archer my level with difficulties but hey not were not outclassing them one stat change and viola they can kill me
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The only difference is that it takes more than 5 minutes to defeat the warrior with mage, and one mistake(or internet lag) of the magician is enough to kill the magician in 10 seconds...
It just strikes me as a magician when someone writes this.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Just continue playing we may make some adjustments. Don't get too worried. If changes are very little then it's something for a mage to adjust the stats and adapt to. We will post any updates.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Correct seth...when i started pvp with sword using dex and then available slow skill, many had to adapt to the "new" fighting technique...but now without that skill sword is bad pvp until much higher level, unless fighting a mage of equal lvl
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The changes are far from small; this deterioration of the magician’s full potential is almost 2 times.The mage is not playable.I’m tired that all telling what the mage too strong because he was the most wadded character the whole game and repeating if the game has statistics of character deaths at least 50% of this will be the mage.If all previous complaints of players about updates were not substantiated, then I can agree.But when you kill the class for which the players spent years of the game, this can not be justified by anything.

In fact, I myself joked about removing the mage from the game, but now I see that the game just hates mages.
If the game considers each mage of autoclickers, then simply remove them from the game in all seriousness.I see no reason to leave the class that the whole game despises.Tell me this is the reason for the weakening of the already so weak mage twice?
I will help you with this. Just make a copy of each magic item that matches the statistics of a similar warrior item.For example,make a robe and armor, you just change the robe statistics to plate statistics and copy the name and image of the real plate.Remove magic resist from magical things because there are no magicians in the game.Change all quest magic items for war and it doesn’t matter that they will be repeated in quests.Remove all crafting magic items.Remove all magic items from the chests.
Dwarf 30 skill shield block 25% physical attacks.

Give players the opportunity to change their class.Give the player the best weapon of his level in compensation for the loss.

Good luck.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:12 pm Just continue playing we may make some adjustments. Don't get too worried. If changes are very little then it's something for a mage to adjust the stats and adapt to. We will post any updates.
Nice.thanks.i still suggest to bring fast clicks back.and also if you reduce xp reduce lvls too!
Just please make some updates fast.
I cant understand why ylu guys are updating game withtout testing. Why you guys updating it if it needs changing again.
And yes maksimm is right changes are not little.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I understand everyone's point and as I said we are working on it. Small changes or big the game will continue to grow. As of now the previous click per second is restored. It will change agian and a new feature will be added that every mage will be very greatful for. So as I said make your suggestion keep it short and sweet and we will make the adjustments.

The reason we changed it without consulting with all players first is because very few would approve this change the way we started it but it is going to happen. Do exactly what we have done for years. Learn it and adapt to it.
Tell everyone the old click method is restored. Go play have fun and be prepared for another better change soon.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »