The 'I quit FT' thread

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

The 'I quit FT' thread

Post by Leone »

First off, no I don't. Absolutely not.

This is a thread for those who want to publicly declare they are leaving ft. Let's have all the announcements in one place, and their reasons.

Let's see how many don't actually quit or end up returning as well.
LostKnight

Re: The 'I quit FT' thread

Post by LostKnight »

Subscribed and bookmarked.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

In my experience, almost all who claim they are going to quit don't end up quitting.
Ryaca_1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Your opinions are only valid if you're clanned though because, why not? :roll:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

SellSword wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:31 pm Your opinions are only valid if you're clanned though because, why not? :roll:
Please don't hold my comments against me. You know how I can be. Or, "Hey! It's me! :D
Ryaca_1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm trolling the troll! :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

SellSword wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 am I'm trolling the troll! :lol:
:lol: :D :lol:
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:32 am Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
I'm sure those players were thought of.
Ryaca_1
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:32 am Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
This seems logical but sorry no this is not the case. The reason for the changes is strictly Autoclickers players are constantly using a autoclicker while afk or in PvP or PvM or even just using a skill. The afk check is a feature that was made and put on standby the exp reduction is new and it is still being worked on. It's implemented and we see the feedback so it will be adjusted. The reduction on Clicks Per Second is for 2 reasons. Everyone has always said the the mages is OP and it's true they very much are. They don't need stun knifes or skills when they have a slow spell they can heal themselves and they have the most powerful damage per second. The adjustment on Clicks is to make the class alittle more balanced especially in PvM they gain levels much faster because they can kill much more in much less time than any other class.
Things are still being worked on so don't drop your head and walk away yet. Although I understand completely if you just can't do it anymore. You might miss out on something that can be agreed on and enjoyable for everyone.

The changes did not destroy the game and if anyone wants to leave I'm sorry you feel that way but we won't try to stop you.
All games change it's a part of growth if someone quits someone else will come along. And might get to enjoy the game because it's new to that player. So needless to say the door is always open in the app store for those who exit and for those who enter.
Agian if you want to be mad at someone be mad at the players that cheat the game and all the other players that do follow the rules and have to deal with this too because of the many people can't play honestly.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON