Post by cotne7 »

:D are you joking?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Re: The 'I quit FT' thread

Post by LordSeth »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:11 pm :D are you joking?
Why would I be joking?
Mage class is the most affective when using a autoclicker and the most common. This will help a ton with the balance issues.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Will all the other things of the magician also be changed to class war?And what about my bow 3k+2?😂😂😂
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Why would I be joking?
Mage class is the most affective when using a autoclicker and the most common. This will help a ton with the balance issues.
[/quote]
Uuf nice i wanna get ogre hehe
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 pm Will all the other things of the magician also be changed to class war?And what about my bow 3k+2?😂😂😂
All mage items that are not required for a quest can be deleted. No other class will change except maybe dwarf learn a useful skill for pvp.

Your staff 3k +2 will be deleted and the only way to get 3k +2 weapons currently is drop from the King Corpse which I have not heard from in 3 months. I'm not sure when or if he will be active agian. But to get a bow 3k +2 you need to kill him with a chance of the drop.
But if lucky very lucky maybe you can craft one.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Right now, it's a was resentment,I already got into this meager chance of crafting and will take it away from me 😕
And why are the other things deleted? We all spent a huge amount of time getting them, it sounds unfair 🤔
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Sry but still cant believe what ur sayig xD..
I think i m in dream now :lol:
Hope ur not joking and its rly gona heppen
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:43 pm Right now, it's a was resentment,I already got into this meager chance of crafting and they will take it away from me 😕
And why are the other things deleted? We all spent a huge amount of time getting them, it sounds unfair 🤔
This proves a point. I am joking the mage class will never be removed. But no matter what changes even if it's perfectly logical, there will be a problem with every change. Someone will complain about something. I'll make a simple suggestion, every player can give a short opinion but then leave it alone and let us work on finding a good solution.
We understand that it's hard to adapt to changes after you have played the same way for years. We are working on making things fair for everyone so be patent.

And Mr_Maks this is not directed to you I just used this as a small example. 🙂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:54 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:43 pm Right now, it's a was resentment,I already got into this meager chance of crafting and they will take it away from me 😕
This proves a point. I am joking the mage class will never be removed. But no matter what changes even if it's perfectly logical, there will be a problem with every change. Someone will complain about something. I'll make a simple suggestion, every player can give a short opinion but then leave it alone and let us work on finding a good solution.
We understand that it's hard to adapt to changes after you have played the same way for years. We are working on making things fair for everyone so be patent.

And Mr_Maks this is not directed to you I just used this as a small example. 🙂
That is, the magician will become playable again?
I already use the mage with stats in str because it does more damage than the mage with mana stats now 😂😂😂