For God's sake people

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

For God's sake people

Post by proto_nuke »

It took me over an hour to read and catch up on everything. people seriously?

I always wanted the forums to be active again but I take it back! :lol:

Take your ball and go home! :lol:
Ryaca_1
terminator

Re: For God's sake people

Post by terminator »

proto_nuke wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:04 am It took me over an hour to read and catch up on everything. people seriously?

I always wanted the forums to be active again but I take it back! :lol:

Take your ball and go home! :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Lol +1 I laughed.

Too late you already asked for it meow
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Cashew wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:40 am Lol +1 I laughed.

:D

Mchat was the worst especially with all the yahoos posting in foreign languages!
Ryaca_1
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

proto_nuke wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:10 am
Cashew wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:40 am Lol +1 I laughed.

:D

Mchat was the worst especially with all the yahoos posting in foreign languages!
You mean whining? I saw plenty of THAT...
Omnes Autem Uri
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

There was SO MUCH of that.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ahhh yes, wine, I love the German whites and the French reds!

Ohhhh whine.

So sorry off topic ... we now return you to the whine channel
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Change comes for us all at times. There are changes that happen that some of us like and except, and changes that some of us don't like at all.

Every single player that has posted on the forums in the last week has a history here on the forums. Each of these players has agreed or disagreed with changes in the past.

We don't always like change but it comes none the less. We must accept it or not. Move on or not.

There is a trend that mmorpg's are starting to follow that allows the community of any mmorpg to vote before changes are made to the game. This voting option is in place well before the voted on change takes place. This doesn't please everyone but it does lessen the, "ALL THE SUDDEN" blow a little bit because by the time the change takes place, everyone is well aware of it.

It's sad that FT is not this way.

The other thing that's sad is that when a very drastic change happens and players come to the forums to vent or rant about it there are some that seem to thoroughly enjoy rubbing salt into their wounds. That isn't right either.

Each and every one of us deals with change in our own way. I did not support this new change but I realize that it is here and it is too late to stop that machine now. It is what it is. I must accept this change and move on. I cannot stay away from FT so acceptance is my salvation here.
Ryaca_1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Voting on changes would be interesting. Maybe the FT forums would be busier than normal. Big spikes happen with big events, of course, but even with that it is a small percentage of players that actually engage in the forum.

That also goes for the opinions on this issue. It's been an interesting argument between what? Around 20 people or so basically?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

SellSword wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:02 pm Voting on changes would be interesting. Maybe the FT forums would be busier than normal. Big spikes happen with big events, of course, but even with that it is a small percentage of players that actually engage in the forum.

That also goes for the opinions on this issue. It's been an interesting argument between what? Around 20 people or so basically?
Other games that vote allow players to use Facebook and other social media and even one game I've played has a voting poll booth in every bank in every city so players can vote while playing the game.
Ryaca_1