New change

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Re: New change

Post by terminator »

proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:03 am I'm glad I'll keep my purple dinos.
Anyone who was 4k and is not now kept their pink Dino's if they did have
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Actually that should apply to all pets ... if someone drops below the pet level they currently own they should be allowed to keep them as well.

And of course LK gets a dupe. :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:19 am
Actually that should apply to all pets ... if someone drops below the pet level they currently own they should be allowed to keep them as well.

And of course LK gets a dupe. :D
Questions about this here. This is in general and NOT just talking about the recent adjustments.

If a player has pets and gets punished by GMs (like a clicker) they may lose levels that cause them to be too weak for that pet. Do those players lose their pets? I get that is a different issue because it's a punishment.

Second question, but I seem to recall some post with losing levels and pets that were too high were stored in a house. The comment was if the pets were taken out they would die. Would that happen to a player who has the purple dinos, like stash in house and they die when they come out?

Basically, people get to keep their purple dinos because they aren't being punished. Are there potential side effects?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

If a player is being punished they lose their pets if there is a reduction in their levels. This goes for pets stored in houses.

As for your other question, I'm sure that if any players had their purple dinos stored in their house and upon removing them they died, those players would be here on the forums in an instant. :D
Ryaca_1