CONGRATULATIONS!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!

Post by terminator »

DarwiN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am I only see that the exp is still in the same place, since when climbing a lvl or 2 it is still like when it was bad, that is, it is still paralyzed, it wants to say that the lvl that went up after the removal would take them away from me? That e rose some lvl and the exp is still the same as before? :shock:
EXP remains at 2.14b. Amount of xp per kill descreases as lvl increases
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

terminator wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 am
DarwiN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am I only see that the exp is still in the same place, since when climbing a lvl or 2 it is still like when it was bad, that is, it is still paralyzed, it wants to say that the lvl that went up after the removal would take them away from me? That e rose some lvl and the exp is still the same as before? :shock:

No debería de ser de ese modo, debería de seguir aumentando el exponencial de 650k
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

El.Menda wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:52 pm
terminator wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 am

No debería de ser de ese modo, debería de seguir aumentando el exponencial de 650k

That's what the effect of lowering mob XP per kill has.

Each gives slightly less XP to simulate 650k more xp needed per level.