tapatio petkiller

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sklep

tapatio petkiller

Post by Sklep »

Today is the secend time when this guy try to kill mine pet... he did it and told im sorry :) great but i lost 23,98zł by this guy it's 2 hour in mine job but i not sleep on money... he should be punished it's the secend time when he try to killing pets (yes is a other topic about his try to killing pets)
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-09-01-21-59-33.png
Screenshot_2019-09-01-21-59-33.png (551.42 KiB) Viewed 3479 times
Screenshot_2019-09-01-21-59-23.png
Screenshot_2019-09-01-21-59-23.png (552.41 KiB) Viewed 3479 times
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
SellSword

Re: tapatio petkiller

Post by SellSword »

If you have ogre halflings there you're just asking for trouble. Did he drag spawn on you? Log on and accidentally redirect spawn? Walk past and trigger spawn?

Some of those things are very accidental and it's your fault for having such weak pets where they can't survive a few hits. Things that are purposeful are quite different..
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

These 2 screen shots don''t even show that he is killing your pets. It shows him levelling and you right there with 1 pet. Where is the spawn that he dragged to kill your pets?
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=Maddy_31 post_id=116854 time=1567375464 user_id=9522]
These 2 screen shots don''t even show that he is killing your pets. It shows him levelling and you right there with 1 pet. Where is the spawn that he dragged to kill your pets?
[/quote]
Nie bede czekac az zabije mi pety, jasne
Probujesz zawsze komus zrobic kłopoty? Bo ja nie, tak jak teraz probowalem je ochronić, on już nie raz próbował ale nie sądziłem że po ostrzeżeniu GM znowu się odważy...
Czekał z godzinę bo expilem i nie zamierzałem wyjść bo byłem pierwszy... ma wormy może iść na znacznie lepsze potwory, nawet się przyznał sorry men... on zrobil spawn killa ja log, powiedz mi czy w pierwszym momencie próbujesz uratować pety czy stracic je na 100% bo ss ważniejszy?
Last edited by Sklep on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=SellSword post_id=116853 time=1567375103 user_id=8414]
If you have ogre halflings there you're just asking for trouble. Did he drag spawn on you? Log on and accidentally redirect spawn? Walk past and trigger spawn?

Some of those things are very accidental and it's your fault for having such weak pets where they can't survive a few hits. Things that are purposeful are quite different..
[/quote]

So is mine fault if he do spawn and come to me with it i of course log off but this not be enogh fast, he admited...
So let's do test us you are weak than me so i kill you and it's your fault because you are weak yes?
I every try to save pets first...
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Sklep wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:20 am
SellSword wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:58 pm If you have ogre halflings there you're just asking for trouble. Did he drag spawn on you? Log on and accidentally redirect spawn? Walk past and trigger spawn?

{snip}
So is mine fault if he do spawn and come to me with it
I agree with SellSword. Ogre halflings dies fast. Bad area there for them. And they are your responsibility.

If however you were there first as "you said" and this was the second time he did this it "indicates intent". However you need to prove it. I can see why there is only one pet left, the other was killed.

Next time you see someone "suspicious" and close to you, or coming towards you, take a screenshot with /info before there is a problem. If nothing happens you can delete it, if it is a "petkiller" include the screenshot in a report to the GM Inbox, it is needed for the investigation. Tell then tell them "just after the screenshot he dragged the spawn to my pets." (If that's what happened.)

1 Pets are your responsibility.
2. Pet killers will be punished BUT you must show proof of intent or at least enough to warrant an investigation.

--- Translator ---
Zgadzam się z SellSword. Ogre niziołków umiera szybko. Zły obszar tam dla nich. I są Twoim obowiązkiem.

Jeśli jednak były tam najpierw jako powiedział, a to był drugi raz zrobił to wskazuje na intencję. Jednak trzeba to udowodnić. Widzę, dlaczego jest tylko jedno zwierzę w lewo, drugi został zabity.

Następnym razem, gdy zobaczysz kogoś podejrzanego i blisko Ciebie, lub przychodzący do Ciebie, weź zrzut ekranu z/info zanim pojawi się problem. Jeśli nic się nie dzieje można go usunąć, jeśli jest to petkiller obejmują zrzut ekranu w raporcie do GM Skrzynka odbiorcza , jest potrzebny do dochodzenia. Powiedz to powiedz im zaraz po screenie przeciągał spawn do moich zwierzaków. (Jeśli tak się stało.)

1 zwierzęta są Twoim obowiązkiem.
2. zabójcy zwierząt zostaną ukarani, ale musisz wykazać dowód intencji lub przynajmniej wystarczająco, aby uzasadnić dochodzenie.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Approximately a week ago, you posted a similar message about a pet killer issue at Devils Island.

I agree with everything said here, and repeat my point from a week ago. If your ogre halfling pets are too weak at devils island then perhaps you should take some responsibility and take them somewhere where they can withstand some damage.

Here is your previous post, along with pretty much the same advice.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17056&p=115842#p115842
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Matii

He need 1 video o just lot of photos..

So u lost both pets ( more $ for Game ) and so they jailed to tapaito......

And yes, tapaito allways run for this map, bring dark devils and more....
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

El.Menda wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:44 pm Matii

He need 1 video o just lot of photos..

So u lost both pets ( more $ for Game ) and so they jailed to tapaito......

And yes, tapaito allways run for this map, bring dark devils and more....
And that sound like a non-official confirmation that tapaito is a pet killer.

Lets add him to the PetKiller Hall of Shame!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Unrelated to this particular report, but I've been grinding dark devils at that spawn area before and he has logged in right there. It's happened a few times. Usually he logs out right away, but sometimes he just moves out of the area. I can't really complain about his worms instantly starting to attack my spawn while he's still figuring out the situation, and I also can't really complain if he accidentally triggers another devil t ok spawn while moving out of there.

I've logged in before with him grinding there as well. I was usually on the other side of the spawn line, but I'm sure me just moving out of the way has triggered some spawn too.

These reports all depend on the facts, and aside from public shaming not much can happen if not reported to the GM team. Just don't expect pets to be replaced as that doesn't happen.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.