This spam? No this is your a liar

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: This spam? No this is your a liar

Post by SellSword »

Actually, from the side it ALL sounds ridiculous. Just saying as someone on the side...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

SellSword wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:29 pm Actually, from the side it ALL sounds ridiculous. Just saying as someone on the side...

Not gonna lie, I see that "GRUZ" tower as the classic "I'm not touching you!" *finger pointed right in the face an inch away* and it makes me laugh every time.

IMO None of these are "spam". I remember the actual "spam" build wars that resulted in the rule change and none of these are remotely close to it. I think about that every time I see someone claim spam.

Nothing like waking up to your clan base being filled with 30+ buildings every morning. It's not like that AD tower it's close to can't be repaired from another side.

They all look like strategically placed builds to aid in a war to me though. I know some will be surprised by me saying this, but as someone that doesn't care which way things go that's just how I see it.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I also remember the 30+ spam builds crowding clan bases everyday when the rule had to be looked at again.

Funny how players thought that would be ok. :roll:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:16 pm I also remember the 30+ spam builds crowding clan bases everyday when the rule had to be looked at again.

Funny how players thought that would be ok. :roll:
Back then I was just a wee lil newb trying to save the clan he'd been brought in to since basically a week after joining FT. I even commandeered another device to have 3 accounts building/repairing/clearing spam to keep up with the onslaught.

We did good for a while til our Duke showed up again ;)