The Adventure of The coolguy

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

coolguy

Re: The Adventure of The coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Leone wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 am It's good to read the history of players:)
Why don't you do one yourself! :)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

PART 2 (Going to be more)

They made me join my first clan, FTBC. (Duke: Alfonso [Arcadia]) Then They taught me how to fix my stats and how to collaborate with clans, etc..

After I understood the game for a bit, I tried to get my first skin. I've always wanted the default worm skin that Isoril and haha2u used to kill me with, at clan maps ( :lol: ). I was wandering around at Yellow Archers map, suddenly I found someone selling skins, B-Shark gave me 13M (That was the highest amount of money I've ever had) The guy told me he wanted 2M for a skin. It was my first skin so I agreed aggressively! I told him I wanted that worm skin(he thought I was crazy) I gave him his 2M and my username & password and I logged off, after 2 minutes I log on and I found my first skin ever. Blue Knight

Skins had always motivated me to play the game more and more. And I loved to PvP A LOT. I'd PvP For 4 months and level up/clan build for 2 months. It was so fun earlier at that Warlock Wagon Shop. It was always crowded by people.

[{11 Years Old}] At level 136 I got my first Google Play Card 10$ (Was a gift) and bought Skins/Levels for me and all my friends that helped me out in the past. But skins got me always ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I always don't find my best skin, I always change and try each skin. Level 146 I got my permanent mute. (I regret whatever I did for getting it). After some days, I left FTBC for leveling up, then I saw somebody looking to share his level 350 mage (Sorry can't share name) with someone. I was thrilled to get that account, besides, he did some scams. He says give me your password and I'll give you mine. (Trash Scams) but then I became friends with him and told him it was a wrong thing to scam people, it's rude/not nice. then he decided to share account with me as an appreciation cause I changed his personality. [THIS WAS BEFORE PERMITTING/JAILING ACCOUNT FOR SHARING;IT WAS STRICT]
Last edited by coolguy on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
-
-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sharing accounts was not legal, but not strictly enforced. Quite a difference.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

SellSword wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm Sharing accounts was not legal, but not strictly enforced. Quite a difference.
True, but it was actually , 'OKAY' to say : I sell/share account in public. BUT not infront of GM. even if GM has known, not quite a problem. Still agree at your point tho :-)
-
-
-
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Perhaps - but just perhaps - the mute was the consequence of the time you spent following my freya everywhere, so much I had to report you. Long before my being in game staff, so I'm not sure
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ninja'd by SellSword and vasinta - waves ... I folks PXH&PC
coolguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm [THIS WAS BEFORE PERMITTING/JAILING ACCOUNT FOR SHARING;IT WAS LEGAL]
No, you are wrong.
Post by DaHobbit » Mon 5 Mar, 2018 @ 08:31
The rule against sharing and/or trading accounts has long been in the Game Rules (Rule 2). However, the rules against sharing and/or trading accounts has not been strictly enforced. Until now.

All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed. The account does not need to be reported before the GM team will find that an account is being shared or has been traded. The game developer is currently creating code that will automatically find these shared/traded accounts. Once we identify an account that has been shared or traded, that account will be jailed.

Everyone should know the rules prohibit account trading/sharing by now. Many people abuse this rule. Now is the time for the trading and sharing of accounts to stop. There will be NO second chances. If an account is being shared for ANY reason (clan builders/tanks/leveling/clan warfare/etc), the account will be jailed.

I believe this is now very clear, and this rule will be strictly enforced.
italics and yellow are mine with a slight modification pointing to Rule 2
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

vasinta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:42 pm Perhaps - but just perhaps - the mute was the consequence of the time you spent following my freya everywhere, so much I had to report you. Long before my being in game staff, so I'm not sure
Sorry but this is my 1st time ever hearing of you vasinta; no offense.
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:43 pm Ninja'd by SellSword and vasinta - waves ... I folks PXH&PC
coolguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm [THIS WAS BEFORE PERMITTING/JAILING ACCOUNT FOR SHARING;IT WAS LEGAL]
No, you are wrong.
Post by DaHobbit » Mon 5 Mar, 2018 @ 08:31
The rule against sharing and/or trading accounts has long been in the Game Rules (Rule 2). However, the rules against sharing and/or trading accounts has not been strictly enforced. Until now.

All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed. The account does not need to be reported before the GM team will find that an account is being shared or has been traded. The game developer is currently creating code that will automatically find these shared/traded accounts. Once we identify an account that has been shared or traded, that account will be jailed.

Everyone should know the rules prohibit account trading/sharing by now. Many people abuse this rule. Now is the time for the trading and sharing of accounts to stop. There will be NO second chances. If an account is being shared for ANY reason (clan builders/tanks/leveling/clan warfare/etc), the account will be jailed.

I believe this is now very clear, and this rule will be strictly enforced.
italics and yellow are mine with a slight modification pointing to Rule 2
lol I got caught sharing a couple of times,( With no sharing/giving any GM name, (Still a GM)) had no problem before ,being NOW however, it's strict. But I'll tell you what happened in Part 3 ;)
-
-
-
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

coolguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm
vasinta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:42 pm Perhaps - but just perhaps - the mute was the consequence of the time you spent following my freya everywhere, so much I had to report you. Long before my being in game staff, so I'm not sure
None taken :D in fact, the language coolguy was using at that time is not what one would expect from a boy of your age. I guess the character was being used by someone else, the more likely since you are admitting sharing
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

vasinta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:22 pm
coolguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm
None taken :D in fact, the language coolguy was using at that time is not what one would expect from a boy of your age. I guess the character was being used by someone else, the more likely since you are admitting sharing
Don't let him fool you! I've known him at least 3 years, and half of what he says is cusswords or insults. And I thought I was bad about that..
Does life really get better?