The Adventure of The coolguy

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

coolguy

The Adventure of The coolguy

Post by coolguy »

THE ADVENTURE OF THE COOLGUY

PART 1

(Just wanted to share with you guys my own story)

I was 8 years old, I got my first tablet as a gift from my mom for having an A+, I was excited and happy. I always wanted my very own tablet. I took the tablet and turn it on. It was an android tablet [Arnova]. Anyways, I was checking what and how to use it, then I found Forgotten Tales MMORPG already installed on the tablet. I thought it was an Engine or Computer game like (Chess) or something. I click on the game, and I register my first account, knight1.
It was a swordsman. I don't remember that much of it. anyways I loved that game, I played it in a really exciting way. After a while I left the game due to school issues/house.

Now I'm 10 years old. I got my 2nd tablet as a gift from my friend. It was a [Samsung Galaxy S4]. It's amazing (I still use it), I forgot what was the name of that game I played once on my old tablet. I kept thinking about the name until I remembered the name, I immediately downloaded it. But I forgot my old account name, so decided to do a new one. So I went with my Clash Of Clans username, coolguy.
Boom, I made the account. I did the 4 wolves quest and called out for help, suddenly someone listened to me and decided to be my friend. (redreaper), he was the one who helped me level up/was my first friend. We hang out together. solved quests. And on his Birthday, he was level 50. So I made him a surprise and gave him a level 50 bow.

And again, I left game for my school. I was busy, Studying. After a while I came back to the game, it changed. Many players, new updates, Clans, War, etc...
redreaper left the game for a while as well, I made friends in the Blood Mummies. I've always thought DEX (Dexterity) is the speed of the player (Somehow) so I always put in on 3 (LOL). Then 3,-3 (Clan Map) was close to The Blood Mummies. That's where I've met: B-Shark & Sy Lion. These are my friends from the same country. They made me join my first clan, FTBC. (Duke: Alfonso [Arcadia]) Then They taught me how to fix my stats and how to collaborate with clans, etc..
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
NightBaby

Re: The Adventure of The coolguy

Post by NightBaby »

You forgot the parts where you pretended to be your sister " Ashley " who changed ages depending on who you talked to. Oh, and the fact that you've been claiming to be 15 for the past 3 years or so. Lets see, what else? Oh yeah you used "your tax money" to buy to 1k... but you're 15? Lols I could think of so many things.
Does life really get better?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

His profile says he is 14!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 am His profile says he is 14!
LOL HAHAHAHA
Does life really get better?
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 pm You forgot the parts where you pretended to be your sister " Ashley " who changed ages depending on who you talked to. Oh, and the fact that you've been claiming to be 15 for the past 3 years or so. Lets see, what else? Oh yeah you used "your tax money" to buy to 1k... but you're 15? Lols I could think of so many things.
Interesting story, We'll share it later after I finish mine, working on Part 2 ;) :) :lol:
Last edited by coolguy on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 am His profile says he is 14!
Yes, That's why my story is saying part 1, working on my other part :)
-
-
-
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

coolguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:04 pm That's where I've met: B-Shark & Sy Lion. These are my friends from the same country.
I knew B-Shark and Sy Lion for a long time when I was in FTBC myself - They were both Syrians, not Romanians ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

WARBRINGER wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:27 am
coolguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:04 pm That's where I've met: B-Shark & Sy Lion. These are my friends from the same country.
I knew B-Shark and Sy Lion for a long time when I was in FTBC myself - They were both Syrians, not Romanians ;)
Yup, I'm Syrian-Romanian, let me finish my part 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
-
-
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's good to read the history of players:)
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Leone wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 am It's good to read the history of players:)
Yes, it's cute when you remember it after all these years
-
-
-