As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Well done and congratulations

Post by LostKnight »

1K = 5 Oct, 2019
2K = 20 Oct 2021
WOW!!! two years.

Early in my game I was friended buy some of the FT legends, I'll not try naming them all as, well you know, my forgetter is getting better. But a few ...

Leone, you stand out as one that always believed in me even when I Lost the will and determination to move on. I even deleted the game and "all" files I had. 10 months later I get an email do you have ... I knew I did. I reinstalled the game did a password recover and logged in and gave my old friend the requested item. You were low enough that you would grind in the castle by the Pet Shop and the "ninjas" and over time I watch you claim 1 level at a time to 4K+. Now that deserves a: Well done and congratulations, as the title here says.
- check out my amul3t.

GOLGREN - he has been promising to eat me from the first time we met. He gave me something when we first met near Kedingon, I was very young (low level), so I ducked into the "Shop" and saw "xxM" :shock: It was over 10M I could not believe it. GOLGREN said sell I said "Never, you gave this to me!" Well the game progressed and sell came before never. He'd stand there and let huge swarms attack him while I hacked away. He taught me how to use fire sword on mobs. Then it came, "GOLGREN FATTEN LOSTKNIGHT UP" and "GOLGREN EAT LOSTKNIGHT". I was confused not knowing what he meant. Time told me "level" and "kill". OOPS!
- Check out my new boots!!
- - There is a complete story about those boots in my thread The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Gullander, SellSword and I became The Cheeto Fighting Team, a Pharaoh plate for us is the Cheeto Plate, well me at least. You know the room, the one that requires 3 players. Been friends ever since. Two great guys. While we were still in with the QM, Sell gave me his 2K "Sell's Sword" that I later renamed "Sell's Sword - The NightStalker" because elsewhere he said "that boring black sword" And since it was already upgraded, "The NightStalker" part is part of my role playing character - similar to my boots. Could not think of something for Gullander, my mind went blan but the name of my armband popped into my head a would not leave, so be it, the greatest fishing and coffee drinking ogre in all of FT, Gullander's alt, represents him.
- check out my sword and armband.

Next I have to mention meri. She's a bright light in a dark place, always positive, always helping people. Just so you know a 'few' pieces of my 2K gear are gifts from her. Well because Mittens and meri start with "m" checkout my mittens, it was a natural. Pink is not my favourite colour but it is for meri so I wear pink mittens to keep my hands warm. Thank you meri, thank you for so much.

Saphira99 showed up with a 2K armour. A great lady and good friend. I hope you stick around. You have time. If I can do it, you can do it and I'll be there to help you!
- check out my plate

MadManiac, what a guy. Offered me a "complete" 2K gear set. I told him that I'd borrow them, and over the next 1K levels I'll do what I can to replace them. That was before any of the above happened. So when the time came he logged on and gave me the pieces I was missing. Mad, I'll do my best to return them to you.
- check out my helm

There is only 1 piece of my 2k gear not named after someone in the game, but a comic book hero and great Canadian: Capt. Canuck. Oh, wait a sec, he is in the game, he's one of my alts. :)

My 2K "Cleo's Hairy Leg Coverings" are stored away in a safe place as "LK's Legs(1500)" have better stats. Sorry Cleo but you get an honourable mention. ;)

I could go on for a LONG time yet, there are so many that have helped and been friends but, well, you know, my forgetter. That's a lie, I remember all of you. OK, most of you. OH alright already! Some of you. But I am grateful to ALL of you for your friendship and help.

OK time to shut up. Thank you L3on3 and everyone else, you know who you are. :mrgreen:
Last edited by LostKnight on Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🌺🎉🎊💃 congratulations 💃🎊🎉🌺
happy new lvl 👏🌼happy new clothes 👏🌼 happy new quest 🤭
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Re: RE: Well done and congratulations

Post by merisajan »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:21 pm
Next I have to mention meri. She's a bright light in a dark place, always positive, always helping people. Just so you know a 'few' pieces of my 2K gear are gifts from her. Well because Mittens and meri start with "m" checkout my mittens, it was a natural. Pink is not my favourite colour but it is for meri so I wear pink mittens to keep my hands warm. Thank you meri, thank you for so much.
everyone else, you know who you are. :mrgreen:
🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
im happy you now 2k
🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

merisajan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:50 pm 🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
im happy you now 2k
🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
I have to say you were an inspiration as well. Thank you again.

You were 2K when I met you, or very close to it and now you are 4K+

You too deserve a: Well done and congratulations
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:50 pm 🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
im happy you now 2k
🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
I have to say you were an inspiration as well. Thank you again.

You were 2K when I met you, or very close to it and now you are 4K+

You too deserve a: Well done and congratulations
🌺🌼🤗nice when i remember I see how attractive the game is 🤗🌼🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm touched, mate. It has been an absolute pleasure and I'm pleased that you came back to the game. The future looks great as well!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Pudd is happy to be included in your gear LK, he told me he hopes the armband gives you magical properties like a jolt of caffeine...though I told him it might not be the healthiest of ideas. Nevertheless he is sure his fishing and coffee buddy LK will get a boost. It is great you are geared to match your level!! And thanks to all that contributed...this is what makes FT great...even though it is a smaller game it has some giants in kindness and friendship. I am happy for all involved , this is why we play! :D
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Congratulations my faraway friend!
I'll hit 2k in about 12 years XD.

Good boy!!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Syor

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:25 am LK and I even managed to do that feat at the same time without even really planning it. He was at 1999 and I was at 2999 without any coordination and he sent me a message about leveling at the same time on the quartermaster. And so we did!

A huge thank you to friends and strangers alike who have assisted me on my journey. I recall when I was around level 10 a stranger offered me a level 30 axe and I was simply amazed. Fast forward over the years and levels and there have been a number of similar situations that fill me with that same sense of awe.
Ohhhh Congratulations to you too !!!
You were very fast, Now I hope you can put on the coolest gear in the game right away.

Good luck and always have fun.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
generous11

Post by generous11 »

I'll always thank LK for always helping me when i needed. and you will have your 40 gold trust me ;)

i am honoured in meeting you. and i like that you welcomed me back to quests and game after i left for a long time :)

good job :)
and did you know that if you fart and squeeze at same time, your body takes a screenshot? oh well i am silly :lol:

best regards folks!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)