Daily quests.underground king garden

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Daily quests.underground king garden

Post by Gullander »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am Sorry, my phone have auto translate.

This mage allways send me quest. Allways.

At the begining not all days, un my back pack never items dropables. ( Very important this point )

But 4-5 days ago, this mage no request me any quest, i think that the problem IS the reset server lot of time at day.

Repit: sorry, my phone have auto translate, i think that u was write on spanish ...
Do you mean the mage is not talking or that he just doesn't have a quest to give you? It is a daily quest which means if you come back less than a day later he won't have a quest ready. Give him 24 hours. I also have gone three days in a row where he says sorry I have no quest even though I came at the right time. If he won't talk though it needs to be reported.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yea, it's random as to whether ot not you get "Daily Quests" from that dude in KsG.
Should be "Daily Check" not "Daily Quest".

Same thing with that merchant at Aetor, 6 out of 7 tries he has nothing to sell me.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Gullander wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:10 pm
El.Menda wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am Sorry, my phone have auto translate.

This mage allways send me quest. Allways.

At the begining not all days, un my back pack never items dropables. ( Very important this point )

But 4-5 days ago, this mage no request me any quest, i think that the problem IS the reset server lot of time at day.

Repit: sorry, my phone have auto translate, i think that u was write on spanish ...
Do you mean the mage is not talking or that he just doesn't have a quest to give you? It is a daily quest which means if you come back less than a day later he won't have a quest ready. Give him 24 hours. I also have gone three days in a row where he says sorry I have no quest even though I came at the right time. If he won't talk though it needs to be reported.

Yes Talk

No request Any quest