The things high lv players say on their low level alts to other players.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Maddy_31

The things high lv players say on their low level alts to other players.

Post by Maddy_31 »

I thought I'd start a thread. your welcome to post your screen shots too.

This thread shows the funny/not so funny comments high lv players make on their low lv accounts to other players.

I'll go first. I have 2 screen shots. These were both said by non other than himself "LostKnight"

These comments were directed to me btw.

First screen shot is "LostKnight" on his main account , second on his alt account.

Feel free to post your screen shots! ;)

Oh and If your wondering what I was doing, yesterday I discovered these wolves drop the "armor" spell so I was trying to get a drop for my low lv account! No luck yet though unfortunately.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191016-233252.png
Screenshot_20191016-233252.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4084 times
Screenshot_20191016-232320.png
Screenshot_20191016-232320.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 4084 times
Last edited by Maddy_31 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Methoneus

Re: The things high lv players say on their low level alts to other players.

Post by Methoneus »

:lol:
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Maddy_31 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:36 am I thought I'd start a thread. your welcome to post your screen shots too.

This thread shows the funny/not so funny comments high lv players make on their low lv accounts to other players.

I'll go first. I have 2 screen shots. These were both said by non other than himself "LostKnight"

These comments were directed to me btw.

First screen shot is "LostKnight" on his main account , second on his alt account.

Feel free to post your screen shots! ;)

Oh and If your wondering what I was doing, yesterday I discovered these wolves drop the "armor" spell so I was trying to get a drop for my low lv account! No luck yet though unfortunately.
They do actually drop armor spells long ago, I discovered this as well too!
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Leone

Post by Leone »

I don't think i knew that about the wolves. Good fact there.

Screenshots can be fantastic as evidence for wrongdoing, for example when accompanied with a /info time stamp.

However, they can also be used selectively - for example when not showing the context or previous dialogue in the conversation.

I'll hazard a guess about the context here. 0,0 is the first map new players explore and the first quest is to kill the wolves and give fangs to the woodcutter.

How demoralising for new players when a ptery is there killing the wolves before they can get anywhere near them with their level 0 weapon.

I wonder if there is anywhere else where experienced players can go and hunt wolves to their hearts content?
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

There's always context to these things ;) I doubt anything LK said meant anything maliciously
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Agreed indeed. Unfortunately can't say the same about Maddy.
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

Leone wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:29 am I don't think i knew that about the wolves. Good fact there.

Screenshots can be fantastic as evidence for wrongdoing, for example when accompanied with a /info time stamp.

However, they can also be used selectively - for example when not showing the context or previous dialogue in the conversation.

I'll hazard a guess about the context here. 0,0 is the first map new players explore and the first quest is to kill the wolves and give fangs to the woodcutter.

How demoralising for new players when a ptery is there killing the wolves before they can get anywhere near them with their level 0 weapon.

I wonder if there is anywhere else where experienced players can go and hunt wolves to their hearts content?
Unfortunately when your muted and that person is not on your friends list it's one of the perks of not being able to talk back to defend yourself against such comments being made.

I made this thread so other players who also fall victim, whether it be on purpose or just for fun so that they can also post their screen shots to make players more aware of what's really going on.

In other words if your referring to me leaving something out of the screen shots that was said by me, well I'm muted. I wasn't given the opportunity to defend myself there.

I hope that cleared up any other statements you might have.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Only the BOSS wolf drops the spell. He only spawns at certain times.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Take a look at the images... specifically the time stamp.

The first one is actually the second one by 9 minutes, and this started before that. CoughCough went to Map 0.0 to help some low level players. So this started before either of those screenshots. Oh and CoughCough was not talking to maddy ... talking to RareGhoti who had to move up higher on the river because maddy's antics where destroying his fishing experience. You can see their names and feet under the "mini-map", which is the first image, not the second as maddy shows. Yea yea, she can argue that she doesn't have to show them in chronological order ... but ...

I will just leave this here: Rule 9. Reducing game-playing experience of others!

"Small things amuse small minds" is a quote of Doris Lessing and was not directed "at" Maddy but rather put out there for people to understand what "I thought" about her actions. Actions that are well documented on how she incites people into saying things to her and then she reports them. She gets pleasure out of silly little games like that.

Oh yea, while I'm here and IF anyone is going to investigate this, let's see what the logs have to show about her boyfriend and accomplice greggy_21(328)'s comment to me very shortly after that Screenshot_20191016-233252(dot)png was made.

NOTE: I that I said "What the logs show", it was green text, I did not bother taking a screenshot, I just considered the source and figured it wasn't worth it, but I will show something like:

Code: Select all

Welcome to mute noob
which tells me this was another planned event by Maddy and greggy_21 since as I said: She gets pleasure out of silly little games like that.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 pm Only the BOSS wolf drops the spell. He only spawns at certain times.
Which means creating HUGE spawns bothering other players is totally unnecessary.
Just wait and kill.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.