The things high lv players say on their low level alts to other players.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The things high lv players say on their low level alts to other players.

Post by Leone »

Maddy_31 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:41 am

I hope that cleared up any other statements you might have.
Just one really: context and selectivity, as I mentioned in my previous post and as LK clarified.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Hmm...armor spells are available at shop for 5000 gold. Seems like that might have been the easier way to go without involving other players at 0.0. I doubt that would strain an established players budget! :o
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:12 pm Hmm...armor spells are available at shop for 5000 gold. Seems like that might have been the easier way to go without involving other players at 0.0. I doubt that would strain an established players budget! :o
Only spell not available for sale in a shop is the "Blue Slow Spell" that's a Quest.
Hint: it involves a key, a tower and a chest.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Aside from the context being distorted what's the disagreement over the comments?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:10 pm Take a look at the images... specifically the time stamp.

The first one is actually the second one by 9 minutes, and this started before that. CoughCough went to Map 0.0 to help some low level players. So this started before either of those screenshots. Oh and CoughCough was not talking to maddy ... talking to RareGhoti who had to move up higher on the river because maddy's antics where destroying his fishing experience. You can see their names and feet under the "mini-map", which is the first image, not the second as maddy shows. Yea yea, she can argue that she doesn't have to show them in chronological order ... but ...

I will just leave this here: Rule 9. Reducing game-playing experience of others!

"Small things amuse small minds" is a quote of Doris Lessing and was not directed "at" Maddy but rather put out there for people to understand what "I thought" about her actions. Actions that are well documented on how she incites people into saying things to her and then she reports them. She gets pleasure out of silly little games like that.

Oh yea, while I'm here and IF anyone is going to investigate this, let's see what the logs have to show about her boyfriend and accomplice greggy_21(328)'s comment to me very shortly after that Screenshot_20191016-233252(dot)png was made.

NOTE: I that I said "What the logs show", it was green text, I did not bother taking a screenshot, I just considered the source and figured it wasn't worth it, but I will show something like:

Code: Select all

Welcome to mute noob
which tells me this was another planned event by Maddy and greggy_21 since as I said: She gets pleasure out of silly little games like that.
And I suppose what you said on your low lv alt regarding my application when I applied for gm also wasn't directed towards me? You even stated my name? But I suppose that was not directed towards me right?

Your free to make up as many excuses as you'd like but I was muted. I was not able to speak back to defend myself in regards to those remarks that you made towards me. I just find it very funny that you would take advantage of someone being muted to speak to in that way.

I guess your not the first and you probably won't be the last to take advantage of other players in such a way.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Maddy_31 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:11 pm And I suppose what you said on your low lv alt regarding my application when I applied for gm also wasn't directed towards me? You even stated my name? But I suppose that was not directed towards me right?
Yup, you are absolutely correct, it was directed at you. My forgetter caught me there.
But that's OK, it's in the logs as will if you want this pushed further.

It was not an insult or a slur in anyway. You did apply to be a GM at one time didn't you?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Two things:

Rule 9.
Reducing game-playing experience of others!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.

An established player mass spawning at 0,0, with the flimsy excuse of searching for the Armour spell. There are innumerable other places this could have been done, particularly at your lvl, Maddy. If anything, the screenshots demonstrate a clear disregard for the new players who are freshly starting out at this map, if not a deliberate attempt to annoy, altogether.

Similarly, I would say the practice of creating scenarios with the intent to provoke a response, solely so they can screenshot & report to mute, also falls into the jurisdiction of this rule. It is an extremely deliberate attempt to pervert a mute rule system that is in place for good reasons. Anyone who repeatedly abuses it, simply to be petty and reduce the experience of others is deserving of whatever administrative punishment deigned appropriate for doing so.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:41 am Two things:

Rule 9.
Reducing game-playing experience of others!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.

An established player mass spawning at 0,0, with the flimsy excuse of searching for the Armour spell. There are innumerable other places this could have been done, particularly at your lvl, Maddy. If anything, the screenshots demonstrate a clear disregard for the new players who are freshly starting out at this map, if not a deliberate attempt to annoy, altogether.

Similarly, I would say the practice of creating scenarios with the intent to provoke a response, solely so they can screenshot & report to mute, also falls into the jurisdiction of this rule. It is an extremely deliberate attempt to pervert a mute rule system that is in place for good reasons. Anyone who repeatedly abuses it, simply to be petty and reduce the experience of others is deserving of whatever administrative punishment deigned appropriate for doing so.
+1
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This is like the thread that never ends...

There's nothing all that interesting about either screenshot, in my opinion. The whole purpose of the thread is to point out a supposed insult that LostKnight made and provoke a response. Talk about grasping at straws in the first place as both comments were incredibly benign.

If you want to teach LostKnight a lesson though I can do that: Pterodactyls were flying reptiles and not birds.

Lesson learned and I know he'll think about his comments and respond differently next time... :roll:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

SellSword wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:16 pm This is like the thread that never ends...

There's nothing all that interesting about either screenshot, in my opinion. The whole purpose of the thread is to point out a supposed insult that LostKnight made and provoke a response. Talk about grasping at straws in the first place as both comments were incredibly benign.

If you want to teach LostKnight a lesson though I can do that: Pterodactyls were flying reptiles and not birds.

Lesson learned and I know he'll think about his comments and respond differently next time... :roll:
Lmao that was legit savage and lowkey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-