Best place make XP

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Best place make XP

Post by Leone »

If you or your friend has worms then they 'll be fine at Devils Island. Obviously, be careful when first arriving to not overspawn them.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Just remember that traveling to Devil's Island has its risks, if not paying for the ferry!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Syor

Post by Syor »

Leone wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:02 pm If you or your friend has worms then they 'll be fine at Devils Island. Obviously, be careful when first arriving to not overspawn them.
let me understand
The risk is the monsters that kill the pets or the costs of the ferrymen?
Humble_M wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm Just remember that traveling to Devil's Island has its risks, if not paying for the ferry!

Is there a way to pay less?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

There is a way that is free. Read this thread - in particular about repairing a portal.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16036&p=102553&hili ... en#p102553
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sorry- missed your first question.

The risk when going to anywhere new is to you and your pets. Worms are fine at Devils Island, but you need to be careful at first to find out where monster spawn points are.

The 40m cost of the ferryman depends on your gold reserves! It soon adds up and so you'll be pleased when you open the portal.

But...

Be careful with the Ball room. Any pet of any level will die in about a second in there.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Ok clear

From the island of the devil you come from the balumen.

So the balumen would be great but I read that you have to make several attempts to find the right monster

For me it's a mess now. Only when I have the right level will I do the quest for the lighthouse and then devilisland.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Don't wait too long on the lighthouse quest or it gets a bit tougher.

There are plenty of spots to grind, and I personally think it depends on what you want to happen. You might get more xp on devil island, but it can be a busy place and you might enjoy an empty map with elder trappers or swamp wolves instead. If you have to deal with others attacking or stealing spawn (a bigger issue at lower levels) it doesn't take much of that to ruin your enjoyment.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:04 pm Don't wait too long on the lighthouse quest or it gets a bit tougher.

There are plenty of spots to grind, and I personally think it depends on what you want to happen. You might get more xp on devil island, but it can be a busy place and you might enjoy an empty map with elder trappers or swamp wolves instead. If you have to deal with others attacking or stealing spawn (a bigger issue at lower levels) it doesn't take much of that to ruin your enjoyment.

I believe I will do it at level 500. I am now at 410 and I am very afraid of Bees
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For the lighthouse I think being above level 700 (and again at 1100) increases the number of lightning stings you would need, so waiting until 500 would be just fine.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.