Other games

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Blackbetty

Re: Other games

Post by Blackbetty »

I loved ft at 1st so hadn't played any other games but lately with limited time to play and almost lvl 1k I find it getting boring.just grinding sucks and quests take to long to gather items and or resources with very little reward.and the new are you there is annoying to me.so I recently started to look for a new game.ill continue to play and check in hopes it get better. Ultima online was best game I've ever played.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

compbatant wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm If there are some features/ideas in that games which you miss in FT please tell me :)
About a year ago I played Rucoy for a short time. I never did much there, but two things stood out as nice options.

1: Muting players. Something like "/mute SellSword" and you'd never have to listen to me. If that covered trades, clan invites, and friend requests too it would be awesome because there are annoying people. This would cut down on spam reports too as players could handle themselves.

2: Player shop stands. Players would use some special gems or something and they could set up a shop on the main map for X hours and they could place some of their items for sale. For FT maybe set a level requirement and require some gold or something to cut down on junk. But instead of sitting around the spawn map trying to sell something I could list items for a reasonable price before I go to bed and X hours later it would end and I'd be logged out. There have been a few suggestions about a player marketplace and this would be one.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

SellSword wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 am
compbatant wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm If there are some features/ideas in that games which you miss in FT please tell me :)
About a year ago I played Rucoy for a short time. I never did much there, but two things stood out as nice options.

1: Muting players. Something like "/mute SellSword" and you'd never have to listen to me. If that covered trades, clan invites, and friend requests too it would be awesome because there are annoying people. This would cut down on spam reports too as players could handle themselves.

2: Player shop stands. Players would use some special gems or something and they could set up a shop on the main map for X hours and they could place some of their items for sale. For FT maybe set a level requirement and require some gold or something to cut down on junk. But instead of sitting around the spawn map trying to sell something I could list items for a reasonable price before I go to bed and X hours later it would end and I'd be logged out. There have been a few suggestions about a player marketplace and this would be one.
It is important to note that when players in Rucoy Online set up shop they must log out of the game for the length of time that their shop is open.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That'd be fine as everyone knows when they will be off for a few hours.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Making off-hand equipment for mages and archers and off-hand weapons for melee classes (to boost damage) would be my advice.
My plan: make most non-melee weapons 1 handed. Make Arrows for archers and Tomes for mages. Add off-hand weapons for melee, shield_slot items that add more damage, rather than armor points. Make regular shields for_ranged:0.
Omnes Autem Uri
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

The main feature that alot MMORPGs have and would make FT a better game for everyone is the Market
where players buy and sell items from other players. With a small Fee that the Game takes.
I'd suggest a few Market Places around the map to avoid hundreds players on spawn map crashing it because of the 1 market.
OR
:arrow: It would be great if when a player click the market he dissapear from the world while using the Market Window (which also need to be created simple and without any bugs)
and re-appear there when leaving the market window.

-

More Abilities/Spells to choose from
:arrow: *i started working on this one with a Skill Tree for each class but had a big break for personal reasons.
I can start working on it again now, and create some Skills ideas that would fit FT and actually make a skill tree for each class, which will open hundreds more playstyles and fun to the game, (pve and pvp)
Boo
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:56 pm
The main feature that alot MMORPGs have and would make FT a better game for everyone is the Market
where players buy and sell items from other players. With a small Fee that the Game takes.
I'd suggest a few Market Places around the map to avoid hundreds players on spawn map crashing it because of the 1 market.
OR
:arrow: It would be great if when a player click the market he dissapear from the world while using the Market Window (which also need to be created simple and without any bugs)
and re-appear there when leaving the market window.

-

More Abilities/Spells to choose from
:arrow: *i started working on this one with a Skill Tree for each class but had a big break for personal reasons.
I can start working on it again now, and create some Skills ideas that would fit FT and actually make a skill tree for each class, which will open hundreds more playstyles and fun to the game, (pve and pvp)
Hopefully not off topic, but love the idea of skill trees 😌
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Darkhorde

Post by Darkhorde »

LAWL online, dusk lost world can be found on fb don't get it wrong new adaptation to the first real mobile mmo hardcore, evil lands.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:56 pm More Abilities/Spells to choose from
Yes please continue work on it :)
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

SellSword wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:30 am That'd be fine as everyone knows when they will be off for a few hours.
Agreed.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE