Other games

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Storms7

Re: Other games

Post by Storms7 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:17 am
Storms7 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:36 am The hotspot in barbarian village. I'm the gentleman with the bald head, grey beard, and the bow. You'll see some camp fires on the opposite shore. FT has those now.

Screenshot_20191218-163507_Old School RuneScape.jpg
I remember that spot. I got my fishing skill up over 60 power-fishing there. Enable click-to-drop (little hand icon at top of left side menu items) and just drop all the fish. Feathers are cheap, even at the GE. Fly fishing poles as well.
You should have seen me struggling before I figured out that click to drop icon. It was a nightmare scrolling through the menu to drop each item! I do enjoy that fishing spot as so many players fish there.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Storms7 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:21 am
Storms7 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:36 am The hotspot in barbarian village. I'm the gentleman with the bald head, grey beard, and the bow. You'll see some camp fires on the opposite shore. FT has those now.

Screenshot_20191218-163507_Old School RuneScape.jpg
I remember that spot. I got my fishing skill up over 60 power-fishing there. Enable click-to-drop (little hand icon at top of left side menu items) and just drop all the fish. Feathers are cheap, even at the GE. Fly fishing poles as well.
You should have seen me struggling before I figured out that click to drop icon. It was a nightmare scrolling through the menu to drop each item! I do enjoy that fishing spot as so many players fish there.
Many who are there are fishing bots. Others are gathering bots that pick up the fish you drop. Leeches who abuse the game. Makes me sick.
Omnes Autem Uri
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:56 am
Storms7 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:21 am
Many who are there are fishing bots. Others are gathering bots that pick up the fish you drop. Leeches who abuse the game. Makes me sick.
So many bots in that game. So many.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

compbatant wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm If there are some features/ideas in that games which you miss in FT please tell me :)
One feature that I find very appealing from the other two games that I play is the ability to have unlimited friends in my friends list. It is very nice not having to worry about how many friends that I have in my list.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:10 am
compbatant wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm If there are some features/ideas in that games which you miss in FT please tell me :)
One feature that I find very appealing from the other two games that I play is the ability to have unlimited friends in my friends list. It is very nice not having to worry about how many friends that I have in my list.
I like this. +1
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.