Do you like the Day | Night or Light | Dark feature of the game?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Do you like the Day | Night or Light | Dark feature of the game?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:24 pm

01 - - - - HORRIBLE idea, I hate it
9%
02 - - -
No votes
03 - -
4%
04 -
No votes
05 · Neutral
17%
06 +
No votes
07 + +
22%
08 + + +
13%
09 + + + + GREAT idea, I love it!
35%

Total votes: 23
LostKnight

Re: Do you like the Day | Night or Light | Dark feature of the game?

Post by LostKnight »

Humble_M wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:13 am I gave it a 7 because it'd be nice if there was consistency in the dungeons. For example, it was near pitch black in the ptery dungeon. Yet, normal brightness in the Cave Giants dungeon. Maybe the light/dark feature should adjust based on the levels below ground...1 level down is normal, 2 levels down is 50%, 3+ levels is 75% (but sporadic wall torches, in addition to what the player can craft)
Interesting idea that.
also, regardless of dark conditions, portals (doors, stairs, etc) should be illuminated
To the best of my knowledge they are, mind you I have not been in every cave, mine, basement in the game.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

I hate the day/night feature. For those who are actually playing the game, levelling, working on quests, all it does is interfere in game play.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Maddy_31 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:17 pm I hate the day/night feature. For those who are actually playing the game, levelling, working on quests, all it does is interfere in game play.
I'm not a fan.it was nice being able to see now can't find doors as easy can barely see pets life bar in some areas and most dungeons are confusing enough as it is especially first few times in.I don't completely hate it I just don't understand or see any value to it.