G M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Storms7

G M

Post by Storms7 »

Every day that I log in I get at least one player that still calls me GM or still thinks that I am a GM.

I tell them that I'm not but some do not believe me lol.

I am not a GM.

I am not saying that I wouldn't want to be GM again. I thoroughly enjoyed working with witch, kromel, arashiko, and LordSeth.

I have very fond memories of the time that I was GM and I will never forget what a rewarding experience that being a GM was.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
WARBRINGER

Re: G M

Post by WARBRINGER »

Storms7 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 pm Every day that I log in I get at least one player that still calls me GM or still thinks that I am a GM.

I am not a GM.

I am not saying that I wouldn't want to be GM again. I thoroughly enjoyed working with witch, kromel, arashiko, and LordSeth.

I have very fond memories of the time that I was GM and I will never forget what a rewarding experience that being a GM was.
You do realise, you're still listed as a GM on the 'the Team' page, maybe that's why people are confused! ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:37 pm
Storms7 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 pm Every day that I log in I get at least one player that still calls me GM or still thinks that I am a GM.

I am not a GM.

You do realise, you're still listed as a GM on the 'the Team' page, maybe that's why people are confused! ;)
Very interesting...
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Syor

Post by Syor »

Ok Storm,

you are not a GM.

but you would like to be

:?: :?: :?:
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Storms old GM forum acct never had its forum GM access revoked. He doesn't log it, tho.
His ingame GM accounts are no longer GMs, so that's not an issue.
Omnes Autem Uri