4 personal discoveries

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

4 personal discoveries

Post by Syor »

Hi Bro, Sis, Guy, and AMICI,

I don't know if it's the right place but I noticed 3 things and I wanted to have your confirmation.

1 - when you walk obliquely you go faster. and it's not just an impression.
2 - I purchased a Normal SKIN and I no longer have a WOMAN body but a MAN body. I did not know this thing and thought that the male or female sex was NOT modified. and I didn't like it. i want forever female body. you have to specify this change of sex or Female skin or male skin ....now I no longer have a Freya but a Dwarf .... I don't want dwarf. oh! I tell mom. oh!
3 - Before when they removed you from friends you got a message: "friend1 removed you from friends" now there is no longer this message. I find myself empty spaces and I don't know who removed me. have you noticed?
4 - But do the additional levels work or not when a player signs up for the game with your LINK? I don't think so and I don't understand why, it's an interesting incentive.

Grazie Amici,
tnks Friends,

I always love you. everyone.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
El.Menda

Re: 4 personal discoveries

Post by El.Menda »

Syor wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm Hi Bro, Sis, Guy, and AMICI,

I don't know if it's the right place but I noticed 3 things and I wanted to have your confirmation.

2 - I purchased a Normal SKIN and I no longer have a WOMAN body but a MAN body. I did not know this thing and thought that the male or female sex was NOT modified. and I didn't like it. i want forever female body. you have to specify this change of sex or Female skin or male skin ....now I no longer have a Freya but a Dwarf .... I don't want dwarf. oh! I tell mom. oh!
3 - Before when they removed you from friends you got a message: "friend1 removed you from friends" now there is no longer this message. I find myself empty spaces and I don't know who removed me. have you noticed?
4 - But do the additional levels work or not when a player signs up for the game with your LINK? I don't think so and I don't understand why, it's an interesting incentive.

Grazie Amici,
tnks Friends,

1. Sí vas más rápido en oblicuo.
2. Check skins first...
3. Si estás en línea y alguien te elimina. Recibes mensaje. Si no estás en línea. No recibes nada. Ni ahora ni antes.
4. No lo se, nunca lo hice
Syor

Post by Syor »

1. Sí vas más rápido en oblicuo. Ok
2. Check skins first... how you do it???
3. Si estás en línea y alguien te elimina. Recibes mensaje. Si no estás en línea. No recibes nada. Ni ahora ni antes.
4. No lo se, nunca lo hice
[/quote]
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Syor wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm Hi Bro, Sis, Guy, and AMICI,

Yes, true. And also a little faster in any direction when using the D-Pad
Sì, è vero. E anche un po 'più veloce in qualsiasi direzione quando si utilizza il D-Pad
OH DEAR! I hope Mom will be happy. - or buy a new skin.
OH CARA! Spero che mamma sarà felice. - o comprare una nuova pelle.

I have never noticed.
Non ho mai notato
Never used this feature so I have no idea.
Non ho mai usato questa funzione, quindi non ne ho idea.
Grazie Amici,
tnks Friends,

Prego
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.