Items List 2020 version Part 1

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Storms7

Re: Items List 2020 version Part 1

Post by Storms7 »

Thanks Lost I'll try to do that on my phone.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I don't know what the rate is, but a ptery just dropped a jade pendant for me. It's not on the list as a drop item currently.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's a decent drop and incredibly rare before pterys. They also drop enchanted wooden rings.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Part three is needed :D I noticed some of the items dropped by ghouls or werewolf are dropped by monsters not included in this list. Maybe they have been transferred to a new monster? Can compbatant please provide info on newer monster drops from Aetor map and beyond? It would be great to have this info all in one place.
Retired
Bozkurt

Post by Bozkurt »

Gullander wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:08 am Part three is needed :D I noticed some of the items dropped by ghouls or werewolf are dropped by monsters not included in this list. Maybe they have been transferred to a new monster? Can compbatant please provide info on newer monster drops from Aetor map and beyond? It would be great to have this info all in one place.
Yes you are right. The list needs to be updated. Cause new monsters, items and drops have arrived. Hope the compbatant helps and share this list with us.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Is there a 2021 list of items with their identifications (ID) ?

the one I found is something old and does not have weapons and objects that were added to the game a few months ago

If anyone knows, I would appreciate the information :)
justj99

Post by justj99 »

The game has an items.list. It is just a text file that you can search yourself if this list isn't working for you. It's easiest to get to on the PC version. You may be able to get it from the server as well.

http://dmgamestudio.com/files/items.list