AFK Hypothetical

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

AFK Hypothetical

Post by SellSword »

A random question popped up in my mind earlier after acknowledging an AFK check:

If a player is attacked by another player they are subject to an 11-second delay if they attempt to log out. If a player misses an AFK check I understand that they are logged out by the system. So, if a player is not responding to an AFK check and the timer on that is about to run out when they are attacked by another player does the failed AFK check log them out right away or would they still be subject to the regular delay?

Yeah, that's a pretty odd situation where the timing would have to be just right, but what's the fun in speculating about a normal situation? :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Re: AFK Hypothetical

Post by Leone »

What is the time allowance for responding to 'are you there?' I guess the timing is a big part of figuring this out.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Leone wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:36 am What is the time allowance for responding to 'are you there?' I guess the timing is a big part of figuring this out.
I believe it is 30 seconds
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Leone

Post by Leone »

In that case, the natural logout should happen first (in scenario above).