Mage Debuffs and effects on mage players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Mage Debuffs and effects on mage players

Post by El.Menda »

Zeldris wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:23 pm No matter how you take it, people are not satisfied with the class they play. I think everyone should play what they like.
Its easy.

Make a new acc
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

El.Menda wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Zeldris wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:23 pm No matter how you take it, people are not satisfied with the class they play. I think everyone should play what they like.
Its easy.

Make a new acc
I have an account for each class, and i play swordman, since i like it the most, and i think everyone should play what they like, but is also about that people reach certain lvls and they start to regret. I think most mages plays mages bc they are op, and now that they get nerfed they start to feel unhappy, and this applies to every class. If a dwarf reaches to lvl 500, and he starts to pvp and he sees he got no chance, he starts to regret too. Also not everyone have the time to play on multiple acc since they have jobs, school or maybe a family, activities that requier time and are more important.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Syor

Post by Syor »

On class change I said mine on a special post that Leone has inserted
Please don't go offtopic and stay on the topic of discussion.

I don't have much experience with magicians. But many discussions tell us that the dwarves are bad in pvp but unique in holding the magicians a bit.
The wizards are very strong, in all fields, and many have proposed in many posts to balance the classes

I am in favor of balancing the classes according to a scheme that Comb himself approved (and creation is stopped for the moment)

It is normal that anyone who sees himself modifying a class that has been playing for many years is bad for us, especially if the potential is reduced after they have spent money on us

This is a problem that management cannot however ignore when making changes

A customer (because we are this) must be satisfied with the product he buys and invested in.

In the final, and to conclude, I too would be very angry if they lowered or eliminated the Fury from my Freya. It's normal.

At most, the management could think of not lowering the power of the stronger classes but of increasing the power of the weaker classes

But then again, there is a scheme to be completed with the "ways" to choose for each class.
If we work on that we solve all the problems
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The original post refers to a "heal spell that cant even really heal proper anymore" and also a "heal debuff." What exactly has changed recently has not been explained.

Players can argue about mages in general all they want. Mages say they've been weakened and non-mages say they are still too powerful. That's been going on for years now.

Unless there is a specific healing change this is really just more of that same argument.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 pm The original post refers to a "heal spell that cant even really heal proper anymore" and also a "heal debuff." What exactly has changed recently has not been explained.

Players can argue about mages in general all they want. Mages say they've been weakened and non-mages say they are still too powerful. That's been going on for years now.

Unless there is a specific healing change this is really just more of that same argument.
Yes, and i think Combaptant should tell us what are the changes of the healing spell
Draconus

Post by Draconus »

Instead of constantly debuffing the mages comp should buff the other accts so everyone gets happier and noone gets frustrated with debuffs.
DemonMage
HellBent
Draconus
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Draconus wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:21 am Instead of constantly debuffing the mages comp should buff the other accts so everyone gets happier and noone gets frustrated with debuffs.
Are you going to say what the recent heal spell change was?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:04 am
Draconus wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:21 am Instead of constantly debuffing the mages comp should buff the other accts so everyone gets happier and noone gets frustrated with debuffs.
Are you going to say what the recent heal spell change was?
I am so curious
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

I been playing about 5years a mage.. I'm now 3k.. And I agree with beginning post on a class change token or 1 time game purchase class change..
To me mage class is soon a dead and dried up class..

P.s Combanant plz help us find a solution sir....
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

If a mage has unlimited mana and can attack many times a second with the built in auto clik and being able to heal doesn't sound op than I don't know.
I'm not a mage so I can't say how good or bad it is, to me it seams like mage is the best in pvp and also at high levels is better than a balista when it comes to sige with unlimited mana.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst