Clans...

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Storms7

Clans...

Post by Storms7 »

If you are in a clan and get killed by a higher level player, this is not a lowly act. Pvp is a part of this game. If you don't like pvp, then don't join a clan.

When I first started, I was killed hundreds of times often by the same players. It is not that big of a deal.

If you report a player from another clan for repeatedly killing you, you are in the wrong. That makes all clan warfare illegal, which it is not.

I myself rarely pvp and try to help newer players to keep FT alive. but there are players that kill me on sight. That's part of the game. It is not a rule violation. I've been killed so many times by the same players but that is what I signed up for when I joined a clan years ago.

Just clarifying that repeatedly killing another clanned player is NOT a rule violation.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
El.Menda

Re: Clans...

Post by El.Menda »

Storms7 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 pm If you are in a clan and get killed by a higher level player, this is not a lowly act. Pvp is a part of this game. If you don't like pvp, then don't join a clan.

When I first started, I was killed hundreds of times often by the same players. It is not that big of a deal.

If you report a player from another clan for repeatedly killing you, you are in the wrong. That makes all clan warfare illegal, which it is not.

I myself rarely pvp and try to help newer players to keep FT alive. but there are players that kill me on sight. That's part of the game. It is not a rule violation. I've been killed so many times by the same players but that is what I signed up for when I joined a clan years ago.

Just clarifying that repeatedly killing another clanned player is NOT a rule violation.
+1
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Thank you, you took the words straight out of my mind :)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I just wanted to set things straight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ah, so you are thinking a logical and rational explanation will take care of confusion? I like your optimism! :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

SellSword wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:24 am Ah, so you are thinking a logical and rational explanation will take care of confusion? I like your optimism! :D
:D
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

So if in a clan just accep that some loser that can kill anyone close to there own lvl has to kill low lvls who just want to be part of a clan and have friends help them lvl. That's not even PvP its pking player killing so don't be to proud of yourself that you can kill a player that's 1k + lvls lower then you because you are a coward that's just the truth of it.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Blackbetty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 am So if in a clan just accep that some loser that can kill anyone close to there own lvl has to kill low lvls who just want to be part of a clan and have friends help them lvl. That's not even PvP its pking player killing so don't be to proud of yourself that you can kill a player that's 1k + lvls lower then you because you are a coward that's just the truth of it.
Do not call me names. That is against the forum rules.

Clan warfare is clan warfare. I'm a level 5k+. I've been attacked by lower levels and I have killed lower levels. That's the way it is.
Last edited by Storms7 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

It's up to you.
Clans give many advantages, but with a disadvantage of danger.

Joining a clan means No PvP Limits on non-pvp protection areas
understand what that means before joining a clan.

I'm also getting tired of players who are getting killed alot while they are in a clan and complaining, lol.

:D Personally as long i hit Level 10, 5 years ago. I joined a clan and enjoyed it alot.
died alot for sure. but never complaint about 'PvP against rules'.
Boo
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:49 pm It's up to you.
Clans give many advantages, but with a disadvantage of danger.

Joining a clan means No PvP Limits on non-pvp protection areas
understand what that means before joining a clan.

I'm also getting tired of players who are getting killed alot while they are in a clan and complaining, lol.

:D Personally as long i hit Level 10, 5 years ago. I joined a clan and enjoyed it alot.
died alot for sure. but never complaint about 'PvP against rules'.
Very well said Nickpan.

Bottom line is that if a player joins a clan, they will die a lot. It's not something to take personal. It's the way the game was designed.