Another important Off-Topic Debate

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Another important Off-Topic Debate

Post by SellSword »

In the spirit of the first pointless debate HERE I have to ask...

NPCs have been working at certain tasks for lengthy periods of time, even years for some. Who has the most impressive feat of physical endurance?
  • The woodcutter who has been swinging his axe for years? We aren't sure if he has an amazing chopping skill or not, but he does have amazing upper body strength!
  • The gravedigger who has managed to dig graves all over, around, and on top of Ashdown (and makes sure missing remains get consecrated)? That seems like a full body exercise if I saw one!
  • The grass cutter? You wouldn't think that would be as difficult as the first two, but you'll notice there isn't any long grass in the world either. Also, the only other things moving around with a scythe are to be avoided at all costs, so don't take him lightly!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Re: Another important Off-Topic Debate

Post by Leone »

Kind of related to this: Ascanius on 0, -2. The poor bloke has been standing there in the freezing cold for years. Could someone at least bring him a hot drink?
Gullander

Re: Another important Off-Topic Debate

Post by Gullander »

While I'm thinking what position I will take on this monumental debate I know who is the laziest npc. The guy in front of Martek entrance. He just sits there all day astride his horse loading his pockets with gold coins. Even during the black Knight attacks does he enter the fray? No he just keeps gathering tolls! :lol:
Retired