Ryaca's return

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Ryaca's return

Post by ryaca_ »

Hello all. I have been accepted to the GM team. For now I am a Jr GM with limited abilities.

I can mute players, send players to jail and hear muted players. There are a few other actions that I can perform in the game and on the forums that I will not discuss here.

If you need my help feel free to contact me via a private message but keep in mind that my abilities are limited until I am promoted to full GM status.

Please send all messages to this account. I will hardly check my Storms7 account now that I am on the GM team. I repeat, if you want to get a hold of me, do not attempt to message my Storms7 account.

Oh and one more thing. I have not forgotten the map coordinates to the dreaded hedge maze and if a player harasses me at spawn when I'm trying to help other players, I may send them to spend some time in the hedge maze. So please be nice and be patient.

I will treat all players fairly and I will wear the GM title with honor. I will perform my GM duties to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your time.
SellSword

Re: Ryaca's return

Post by SellSword »

All of that is awesome to hear. Especially the hedge maze!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gratz Ryaca...
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Hi GM
Happy ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
Its good It is great that you can be seen as lawful and all alike
Please think about pet killer
I know that there may be something going on and spawning its hapen and we shuld cerful its not my means
My I mean people who are ambushed by the previous plan and in dangerous places and only come to kill the pet.
I got bad feeling abut account
mr1702
I can't forgive he never ever
He come in hubs gold mine with plan and i don't know how he spawns mage with worm and send to me and wait and watch im dead with my 2 pet ๐Ÿคจ
This is a disease and one can choose badly
When they choose badly shuld punished
I can't forget he and can't forgive still i had bad feeling
When he kill my pet come and showing
He came for his show and annoyed again and bothring me
Screenshot_20200228-103043.jpg
Screenshot_20200228-103043.jpg (923.53 KiB) Viewed 4151 times
Active account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I will certainly punish pet killers if enough evidence is provided. Please always send me or the other GM's the exact FT time and the map coordinates. If possible, take a screenshot. A screenshot isn't absolutely necessary, but it helps us get the exact spelling of the offending players name. Some players have ridiculous names with capital and lowercase letters as well as numbers included in their names.

If you wish to report a player, you must include the exact FT time and date and map coordinates by typing /info. Then you need to try to take a screenshot of the accused player or submit the EXACT spelling of the players name to us. Then tell us exactly what happened in your own words and give as many details as possible.

Keep in mind that requesting the chat logs will take time so please be patient. Chat logs do not just show chat but also show every single action that a player makes. If there is more than one player involved we are taking hundreds of lines of chat logs. These logs take a very long time to read due to the way that they are written out in the code.

It is extremely hard to punish pet killers and takes A LOT of time. The more evidence that players can provide, the better.

Lastly, almost 90% of pet killer reports are false and fabricated and they are made by players trying to get revenge on their enemies or made by players that shouldn't have had their pets in a dangerous area or made by players that see a player traveling across a map that spawns some extra mobs behind them and those mobs get dropped on another players pets(THIS IS NOT PET KILLING OR ATTEMPTED PET KILLING).

All of these false reports waste the GM teams time. On top of that, we have numerous other tasks that were must attend too.
Last edited by ryaca_ on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

II think they know very well who is doing it.
Only necessary with pets
Got lvling in map 0;2 1;2 and _1;_3
Very comfortable and easy to find
And yes withFor existence Despite themr1702 in habs gold mine
When i see they alot easy do it without afraid When they do it easily and without fear of retribution
Unfortunately, this means that there is no punishment
And it creates lawlessness and revenge Unfortunately, I'm also thinking of multi-day revenge Because he was so comfortable and calm he dreamed of killing my pets
Active account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

merisajan wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:06 am II think they know very well who is doing it.
Only necessary with pets
When i see they alot easy do it without afraid When they do it easily and without fear of retribution
And it creates lawlessness and revenge Unfortunately, I'm also thinking of multi-day revenge Because he was so comfortable and calm he dreamed of killing my pets
I understand that you are frustrated, but your words are not evidence.

If you wish to report a player, you must include the exact FT time and date and map coordinates by typing /info. Then you need to try to take a screenshot of the accused player or submit the EXACT spelling of the players name to us. Then tell us exactly what happened in your own words and give as many details as possible.

Yes pet killing happens in FT. Yes some pet killers will get away with killing others pets. But words without proof do not help us and we can do little without proof. Please make a full report with as much information as you can give us.

Also remember that investigations take time. It may be weeks before a player hears from us. Maybe longer. Always be patient.

Most players give us reports with no evidence whatsoever and then get angry when we ask for information that they don't have.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ryaca_ wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:25 pm
merisajan wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:06 am II think they know very well who is doing it.
Only necessary with pets

If you wish to report a player, you must include the exact FT time and date and map coordinates by typing /info. Then you need to try to take a screenshot
Yes you are absolutely right You need to give accurate information And we have to be patient But consider this Petskiller are always aware of a way to hurt, always know how to harm, please close the path of harassment
Active account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

merisajan wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Only necessary with pets

If you wish to report a player, you must include the exact FT time and date and map coordinates by typing /info. Then you need to try to take a screenshot
Yes you are absolutely right You need to give accurate information And we have to be patient But consider this Petskiller are always aware of a way to hurt, always know how to harm, please close the path of harassment
I will do the best that I can.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ryaca_ wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:36 pm
merisajan wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:13 pm

I will do the best that I can.
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผthank you
Active account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account ๐Ÿ‘‡
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1