Under kings garden mage

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Under kings garden mage

Post by cotne7 »

Hello!
Under kings garden mage which gives daily quests have not given me anything for months...i would be glad if i could hear whats chance of it giving me a reward!
Also it would not be bad if anyone could check if its buged or not.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
SellSword

Re: Under kings garden mage

Post by SellSword »

Are you checking every day? I know you may not get a new quest each day, but I think I've only gone 3-4 days in a row without getting a new quest.

If you don't go back there for awhile it doesn't increase your chance of getting a quest. I forgot to go back for a good mlm month or two and still had to check back again before.

You're not checking during the same FT day, are you? After midnight FT you can check again, but you'll get the same response each time you check that same day.

I've received a few quests myself in the last few weeks so it isn't totally broken.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

It does seem to be random. But best chance is to go back close to the same time you completed last task. I don't think it should be called daily quest though be cause I'm lucky if I get 1 a week
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

SellSword wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:50 pm Are you checking every day? I know you may not get a new quest each day, but I think I've only gone 3-4 days in a row without getting a new quest.

If you don't go back there for awhile it doesn't increase your chance of getting a quest. I forgot to go back for a good mlm month or two and still had to check back again before.

You're not checking during the same FT day, are you? After midnight FT you can check again, but you'll get the same response each time you check that same day.

I've received a few quests myself in the last few weeks so it isn't totally broken.
I think you could not understand me well.im sorry for my bad language.
I m getting quests normally but not rewards at all :D im trasure hunter ..dont care for quests :lol:
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You should get xp for one level as the standard reward, but only rarely an item reward for this or the mercenary quest.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed, but when they pop up on screen they are very welcome:)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Cotne se refiere a que no obtiene artículo de recompensa.

Yo he hecho cientos de entregas. Y sólo 4 veces obtuve artículos.