Location 0,2 dangerous for low levels

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

Location 0,2 dangerous for low levels

Post by ZATRIION »

Please remove spawn "Worms" Location 0,2 have questions for low levels and farm.

But people use worms for kill pets or players, the location of a small level (30-60) should be a little level without such spawn! Take them away at last and let there be only Crazy lions and Mushymans.

Worms 1000-1500+
Mushyman 100-500+
Crazy lion 60-100+
Quests 60lvl I recommend to pass
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
Syor

Re: Location 0,2 dangerous for low levels

Post by Syor »

they are actually very strong in comparison to the other monsters on the map.

The problem with that map is not the WORM itself, but the large number of players going XP from the lions.
A player who runs away from worms often takes them and takes them to the next Spawn point.

Do you know how many times I had to run ??

Another problem is that in the lions spawn at the top every now and then a Boss Dragon comes out, this has always been a problem for me. I lost PET or ran away, carrying many monsters behind me.
More than removing the WORMs, I would add new Lions' SPAWN points, since they are always so popular.

I would add both Lions, both Red Mummies, and Green Devils, Both Red Monster.

In short, the game becomes great, because of the quarantine there are MANY new members, therefore strengthening the most popular SPAWN points is appropriate in my opinion.

I love ALL of you.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

The game is fun to be thrilling ;)
i m change
Leone

Post by Leone »

There was a similar thread to this recently about the fairy map Someone suggested putting a door at the fairy island entrance to prevent them getting out.

How about keeping the worms there, but putting a wall to cordon off that section of the map?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Fairies would be much easier to block off than the tough monsters on map 0, 2 (don't forget pink mages or whatever they are) as the path to the WEISSTEIN leads through them.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

No sé que problemas veis en los gusanos o en hadas... Quizás un AFK si vea problemas ahí......
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Leone wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:57 pm There was a similar thread to this recently about the fairy map Someone suggested putting a door at the fairy island entrance to prevent them getting out.

How about keeping the worms there, but putting a wall to cordon off that section of the map?
A wall would be a great idea for this map.
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

SellSword wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:10 pm Fairies would be much easier to block off than the tough monsters on map 0, 2 (don't forget pink mages or whatever they are) as the path to the WEISSTEIN leads through them.
I would remove the worms as demons in Veshtein, but many players will be against it, as well as the opinions of those who they do not need there.