gathering of dead skins

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: gathering of dead skins

Post by Elgur »

what about skeletons, they are dead too!
Eww, gross...
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Syor

Post by Syor »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 pm There are many cemeteries in the lands of FT... :twisted:

do you think it would be possible to advertise such events with the orange writing in play? like the one we read some time ago about the attacks on Martek and asdowh.

If it were possible it would be nice

In addition to the death rallies, a lot of different things can be done, just by bringing players together in one place for a reason

Example: same skins, same race, same level, killing powerful monsters (like going to the undeground Devil) and things like that
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Syor wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:02 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 pm There are many cemeteries in the lands of FT... :twisted:

do you think it would be possible to advertise such events with the orange writing in play? like the one we read some time ago about the attacks on Martek and asdowh.

If it were possible it would be nice

In addition to the death rallies, a lot of different things can be done, just by bringing players together in one place for a reason

Example: same skins, same race, same level, killing powerful monsters (like going to the undeground Devil) and things like that
Only compbatant can do this.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

In my opinion, the most beautiful ....skin . is an angel The ax girl in hand dwarf woman And then Golem I love angels skin very much
i wish blood fairy come in perimum skin 😍♥️🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri